Chapter 6: New Students?

3rd POV

At Beacon academy. Winter walked down the hall thinking to herself when she seen a group of girls she has never seen before.

 Winter walked down the hall thinking to herself when she seen a group of girls she has never seen before

W

inter didn't recognize any uniforms like that. She stopped and turned to them before calling out, "Hey, you five. Where are you from?" They stopped and looked at her. The one with faunus looking ears and white shirt spoke up with a sweet voice, "We are from Vacuo. They had sent us here as a place holder for team SSSN." Winter furrowed her brows as she looked at them before her gaze lightened, "Very well, continue on please.". Little did Winter know, the shortest girl known as Eldridge had electricity.

Which could kill, or stun her if Eldridge wished to do so. The Azur Lane girls were safe to use their cannons due to no one knowing that they were a part of the ambush. They could easily pull it off as a semblance. As the group of five walked through the halls, a short girl dressed in gothic lolita style clothes walked up to them as she had seen Eldridge playing around with her Electricity.

Her team ran up behind the girl with black hair and red tips as they panted. Ruby had stars in her eyes as she leaned down to Eldridges height, "Sorry to bother you but, I was wondering what weapons you all had. I honestly am a big fan of seeing new weapons!" Eldridge looked at her confused before realizing what she meant.

Atago smiled but behind that smile she wanted to rip the girl apart. Takao nodded before all five of them had their rigging on their backs. Ruby lit up with joy as she went around them looking at every detail on it. She looked at Atago before asking, "Do you have a name for them?" Glasgow shook her head, "Not exactly. But, we usually just call them by our names. I am Glasgow." Minneapolis smiled, "My name is Minneapolis.".

Atago bowed as did Takao, "I am Atago and this is my big sister, Takao." Eldridge just gave a small wave before quietly saying, "And I'm Eldridge." Ruby smiled, "My name is Ruby Rose! These are my teammates Wiess, Blake, and Yang who is also my older sister!" Blake had been reading a book as she just peeked over and looked back at it. Yang grabbed Glasgow's hand and shook it. She cringed at the contact but nevertheless shook her hand.

After a while, Yang pried Ruby away from the Azur Lane girls as they just sighed in annoyance. As Atago glared at the girls that were now walking away, Takao put her hand on her shoulder, "We can take care of them when we assist in the fall. You must have patience and stay calm.". Atago nodded as they went to their classes.

With Y/n...

Ironwood glared at Y/n as she just looked at him. She smirked, "How have you been Ironwood?" He rolled his eyes, "I thought you died. How did you survive?" Spee spoke up, "She suddenly appeared in our world. Apparently from what she told us, team RWBY, and SSSN beat her to death. Left her in a hole. As she died, her body vanished from this world slowly before forming here in our world. We have come back to take revenge on the people who mistreated our beloved.".

Ironwood raised a brow, "I treated her with the utmost respect. When I needed help, I always got in contact with her. She's the second most greatest person I know-!" Ironwood caught his words as it caught Y/n's attention, "What was that?" She walked over to him and kneeled to his level. He averted his gaze, "Nothing.". Y/n caressed his jaw line before speaking in a soft and sweet voice, "Come on, just trust me." He looked at her before shaking his head, "I'm afraid I can't reveal that information to an enemy.".

She sighed,"I am no enemy....yet." She stood up and walked off, "As we speak, I have multiple of my girls in every academy. That includes yours, Ironwood." He had a shocked look before speaking back up once again, "And what do you plan to do with that? Steal our tech?" Y/n would shake her head, "No need, our tech is far superior to yours mister Ironwood. We just need to keep track of what exactly happens in each schools plans for the future."

He would grunt, almost completely forgetting about conversation they were having just prior to this small talk, "Listen, Y/n, if you let me go I can help you get back into Beacon. So that you can do whatever you need to do, but just know I can't simply let you kill someone and turn a blind eye, they'd have my head for it."

The faunus' ear would twitch slightly as she looked back at the chained up man. She would narrow her eyes before leaving the cell, looking at Spee and Deutschland who were giving the boys in the other cell a look of pure hatred, "Bring him to my office, I wish to speak further with him on how he plans to be of use. If he tries to run, shoot him."

Spee and Deutschland would nod, the eldest sister entering the feel before sucker punching him in the cheek with her mechanical hand to shut his mumbling up. They would roughly grab his arms and began to drag him out of the cell. Neptune and Sun watching in surprise.

To be continued...

Major writer block on this chapter so I kind of made it rather short, sorry for the long wait everyone. I had lost the desire to write and kind of had left the site for some time. But I'm back, and just like all my other books, uploads will be all over the place, it just depends on what I feel like writing and when.

Anywho, I'll see you all in the next chapter or another book. Love you all~! ♥️🖤♥️🖤