Chapter 3: New Land!

3rd POV

Currently on Remnant, the Atlas military are in a state of confusion. Why? Well, there are millions of radiation levels and other things forming in the atmosphere, but, it has no effect on human or natural life. As if it is just an illusion. The radiation levels would pick up and then drop only to shoot back up again. Then, blasts of radiation were being sent like pulses throughout the atmosphere. A certain bearded man was becoming irritated at the behavior of whatever was causing this.

Currently on Earth with Y/n...eight years later

Y/n stood on a flat piece of land as she raised her hand and began chanting what sounded to be spell. Multiple ship girls behind her, watching in awe. In the sky, red and purple portals were opening as Siren ships began to enter them. Y/n wore a uniform that of a commander would wear. She had a ring on her ring finger meaning she was married. But, to multiple shipgirls. As she said the last part, a black cube floated up along with multi-colored gems and Ion cubes that were green. The Ion cubes took the longest to get.

The three items combined befire exploding and leaving a giant portal before them. Y/n slumped a bit before Akagi caught her. She was one of the girls she married. Ground armies began to march through the portal as the shipgirls waited. (Sounds like an all out invasion...) Fourty minutes later, the girks decided to enter the portal as the armies continued to enter.