Chapter 1: Betrayed

3rd POV

There was a deep hole that looked man made. The fall can go through a persons aura and injure the person who falls in. And one day, a single white haired girl was the unfortunate victim. She was a huntress in training in Beacon Academy. Teams RWBY, JNPR, SSSN sat at the top of the hole and looked down at the tan skinned cat fanaus. Y/n grunted in pain as she turned over on her back to look up at them.

How she got in here was no accident. She knew there was this hole but someone stabbed her from behind causing her to fall in. She holds her chest trying to slow the bleeding. She hears a laugh at the top of the hole to see Wiess was the one who laughed. Team JNPR had sympathy on their faces while SSSN and RWBY had hatred towards Y/n on their faces. Blake called down, "Are you dead now?" It was silent for a second before a response came back, "Fuck you." Yang got mad and cocked her gauntlets before jumping up in the air and propelling herself downwards quickly with a shot. Her fist came directly in contact with Y/n's stomach causing her to cough up blood.

Yang didn't stop there as she began beating Y/n with her gauntlets, even after her aura was depleted. After a few minutes, Y/n layed there, bloody, motionless, with dull eyes, dead. Yang snickered to her self befire propelling herself out and back to her team. Yang smirked, "There, we handled that trash." Ruby smiled, "Finally. I was waiting for that." Blake looked at Yang, "Well done." Wiess had a evil smirk on her face as she held her rapuer that was blood stained from impaling Y/n.

SSSN walked over and Wiess went up to Neptune and kissed him. As the other members of team RWBY did the same to the others. JNPR still say there, looking down, sympathy for the innocent girl who never did anything wrong. Jaune was the most upset, she was the closest friend he had, even if she was a faunus. She knew of his secret yet she never told anyone. She was like a mother to him. She was there for him. Same as Ran and Nora. They seen her as the mother they never had.

Yet, they couldn't do anything as of currently. Pyrrha looked back to see RWBY and SSSN walking away so she equiped her sworrld and jumped in, impaling the sword in the dirt wall and sliding down. Ren followed as did Jaune. Nora jumoed down smacking her hammer into the wall and sliding down. When they got down, Pyrrha eruoted in tears as she seen the one she loved, dead. Killed for no reason she knew of. Ren put a hand on her shoulder as Pyrrha held the corpse. Nora was crying as well. So was Jaune.

He set down his sword before hovering his hands over Y/n's chest befire making the attempt of saving her life. But, they were too late. She was long gone. After a few minutes Jaune started to cry harder, "Why do you nit fight back? Why do you not hurt people, even if they are hurting you?" No response. Ren looked at Jaune with a frown. It was sad, he was trying so hard to use his healing symblance but it had no effect. Nora hugged Jaune as he still cried, "There's no way to get her back now Jaune.".

He looked down, "There must be. She can't just die. She was stabbed so many times just to save all of us. Even team RWBY. And she dmsurvived them all." Pyrrha had a dark and depressed look on her face as she stares at the body, 'I will avenge you.' She picked up the body before they all left. They were going to take her somewhere where she always loved. She found one tree out of the many beautiful near Beacon. It was a cherry blossom tree that sat on a hill by itself. She would always say, "If I die, please bury me near that tree.". And that's exactly where they will take her.

She can rest peacefully, unhurt, and safe. She had so many plans for this world, she had only accomplished three. Find love, protect everyone, and protect the weak. She despised the White Fang for what they did to cause her kind such pain. She had once took on a entire White Fang camp by herself when she found out about Adam. She loved Blake, Yang, Ruby, and Wiess. She would do anything for them, no matter what the risk was. She lived them with her entire being. She gave them everything they ever wanted.

She even said to them, "I will fight an army if I had to, just to save you." Did that mean nothing to RWBY? Apparently not, they were never grateful. They loved the playboys. And they will pay for it. With their lives!

Y/n's POV

It was cold, dark and lonely. I'm dead, huh? I knew this woukd hallen some time. But, why did they kill me? Hatred? Yeah, that must be it. They just hated me. Yet, I say I would do anything for them. That means nothing either I guess. Well, at least I hot three things done. My life wasn't fulfilled completely, but at lests I accomplished something. I vlised my eyes only to see a bright light. I olened them to see a girl.

I looked in shock before hearing her talk, "Hello

I looked in shock before hearing her talk, "Hello. My name is Enterprise, and you must be the new commander we are expecting." I looked around which she replied, "You died in your past life, but you have another life here in our world. In this world, you will not be betrayes by anyone. You will be loved by everyone." She held out her hand, "Would you like to live this new life?" I thought about it before nodding and taking her hand. Then, she disappeared and I was reborn....

To be continued...