Love Your Body

Idea by

You lay on the plush couch, brittle yet smooth fabric shifting under your weight

You lay on the plush couch, brittle yet smooth fabric shifting under your weight. Your crystene, [Color] eyes gleaming with welling tears as anxious emotions from the day flood back.

~

"What are you? A goat?" A few teenagers gathered around you in the halls of your new high school. Some even dare to poke and prod at your goat monster body.

"N-no, I'm a goat monster. Not just a goat." You clear your throat, feeling a fresh wave of tears and an ache in your chest as you try to swallow the thick knot in your throat.

"Oh? Is that so? But you're still a goat." A prissy girl snorted a laugh, poking you directly in your chest. "Look at you," she started, prodding your stomach and thighs. "This is a mess." She sneered.

You weren't a skinny girl, no, but you weren't big. A nice medium, you'd always say. It didn't help that you were a bit 'chubby' however, your mother always said it was fine! Wasn't it?

"You're disgusting and fat, where's your udders?" A chorus of cackles and snarl like laughs bellowed around the girl, some even pointing out even more flaws.

"I-I don't have—" You started, trying to defend yourself.

"Oh please! Where are they? Under these rags?" She yanked your skirt up, showing off your underwear for whomever to see. Another roar of laughter and teases seethed to life before you ran away, bumping into god knows what.

~

You reached your teacher, tears falling freely. "M-miss-"

"Goodness! What happened?" She pulled you aside, concern laced into her features.

"B-bullying..." you finally broke off into sobs, "Th-they pulled up my skirt! In front of everyone!" You choked on wheezing sobs, the teacher frowning.

"Head up to the counselors office, she'll help you." Your teacher hummed and pat your head, careful of your horns. You hiccuped and nodded, wiping your face as you walked.

Luckily it was class time, so you had to interact with very few people in the halls. Other than that, it was a brisk and easy walk to the counselors office. You stopped in front of the door and knocked, waiting with rising anxieties.

It then dawned upon you that the lights were off, and she was gone to get lunch, hence a note on the locked door. You stopped and thought for a moment, even more tears starting to pool in your eyes. "O-oh no, please.." You whimpered and rubbed your eyes, sinking down to the floor with your back against the door.

You sat with your head down, crying. You couldn't go back to the classroom for help, the teacher would be upset and the class would stare, wouldn't want them to stare. And if you can't see anyone....they can't see you ...right? Apparently that logic worked, because you sat hiccuping softly and ignoring anyone who walked by with your head buried in your hands.

Just then, a familiar voice echoed.

"[Name]? What're you doing on the floor, girl?" Rena! Thank the lord, your sturdy best friend. With no shame, and no insecurities. You loved Rena, she always helped you when you had these meltdowns.

"I-I was sent here, and she I-isn't here, s-so—" You tried to explain.

"Stop, Stop, Stop. Breathe, quit stuttering." Rena instructed, hands on her thin hips. You nodded and sniffled, wiping your weeping eyes. After a few long moments, your chest stopped stuttering with hiccups.

"Okay," you sighed, feeling the brunt force of a crying-headache. "Ms. Helsan sent me to the counselors office, then the counselor isn't here, so I didn't know what to do, because I just ...I freaked out and yeah." Rena nodded in understanding and held your shoulder.

"Come on, let's go to the office, Ms. Bake can help you." Rena suggested, taking your hand in hers while you nodded.

So the two of you went to the office, Ms. Bake called your mother, Toriel, and you of course thanked Rena for helping you ...again. The girl skipped off to her class, probably going to skip again, but she probably deserved it for what she did.

~

Now back to the situation at hand. You didn't notice the hot tears rolling down your cheeks as you heard the door creak open. In cane Sans, sporting a comfortable fur hood coat. "Hey, Beautiful, What d- what happened?" He vaulted the couch and landed next to you with a bounce, concern laced into his tense features.

"Bad ...bad day." You sniffed, looking at your furry paws.

"Come here," Sans pulled you into his warm embrace, humming as his boney fingers drew silky circles onto your back. "I'm so sorry that they can't see your beauty, baby."

You rested your head against his chest, loving the thrum of his warm soul. Sans gently ran his free hand through your [length] hair, rubbing at your scalp soothingly. The rise and fall of his chest was rhythmic, easing your own.

"Look at me, [Name]." He softly commanded, hooking a finger under your furry chin and staring into your big, [Color] eyes.

"H-hmmm." You mumbled in question, embarrassed as you tried to hold his gaze, failing to keep hold. Your pupils displayed and flitted elsewhere worrying if staring was rude.

"You are the most beautiful thing on this goddamn earth, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise." He held you close, squeezing gently as the both of you rocked slowly. "I love you so much, [Name]." He mumbled, closing his eyes.

"I love you too." You whispered, eyes heavy as Sans massaged your scalp and rubbed your back, the motions soothing. You slowly drifted off, all sounds blurring beside the purring hum of Sans' soul. You felt him brush your hair back gently, pressing his teeth to your forehead, imitating a kiss. After, you drifted off with nothing but sweet, warm, darkness.

Hi yes I'm alive again. I realize writing all that smut really just fucked up my mojo, so here's a nice sweet fluffy chapter. Yes :S
Also, I'm not really feeling well emotionally. I'm not going to explain here but my DMs are open, I do like talking to people. I had a minor melt down but you're here for the story not my life! Thank you for reading❤️