Sagittarius

*marginally altered* 

Sagittarius, The Archer (23rd November - 21st December)

Jupiter, Fire

If one or two of your friends are taller and more athletic than the other, the chances are that they were born under the sign of the archer - Sagittarius.  They always seem to be on the move, which might explain why very few Sagittariansa are fat! Fire is Sagittarius's element and with, one of the words associated with that element being excitement, it should come as no surprise that to many of them life is an exciting game, full of gambles and opportunities that should be grabbed at every turn. And with the typical Sagittarian's luck, the gamble is likepy to pay hamdsome dividends and the chance taken lead to an ever increasing progression of opportunities.  They are charming, something they are happy to use t get them out of any trouble thier happy-go-lucky extrovert natures may land them in, and people will forgive them anyhting, which may explain the Sagittarian tendency to see life through rose coloured glasses. J.M Barrie never tells us what Peter Pan's Sun sign is. With the sagittarian desire to stay young forever (and they will spend a fortune on lotions and potions as well as the diet plans and excersice regimens to help them do so) it's safe to say that Peter was born under the sign. Expansive Jupiter is the sign of the Archer's ruling planet and one linked with excess. Maybe thats why Sagittarians can fall in love at first sight and can be in love with more thann one person at the same time. A new conquest is a great morale booster to Sagittarians, and they are always on the lookout for someone new to dazzle with their open-hearted, open-handed personalities. The Sagittarian love of independance makes it hard for those who set their hearts on marrying one to march their catch up the aisle. And whoever does land one, must be preparedto hide their jealousy when their spouse announces they are off to meet an old flame to talk over times past. Leo and Sagittarius go well with each other, the lion having the knack of keeping the archer on the right track and stopping them making fools of themselves at parties, something their extrovery nature encourages. They are also good in bed together. Fellow fire sign, Aries is also a good match for Sagittarius as long as the ram understand that the archer is not expected to surrender completely to it.  Gemini and Sagittarius are often too alike to make it safe to take the marital plunge; Taurus is far too possessive to allow Sagittarius the looseness of rein they need, and Scorpios secretiveness and deviousness will drive open, broad-minded Sagittarius to distraction. Sagittarians are often the intellectuals of the Zodiac and no matter what career they choose, it must be one that allows them freedom of expression. And being imaginative, they can make good lawyers - and even writers.