Recurring Dream *

a/n: There is a steamy part of this chapter. Hope you enjoy.

It was four in the morning. The sky was still dark and the stars were still bright. The moon was still high in the sky. There were soft grunts coming from Jungkook's bedroom. He woke up sweating like he had just ran ten miles. He looked down. "Oh fuck! Not again" He sighed loudly as he rolled out of bed. He had to take care of his problem. "Why does this happen every night?" He had been having the same dream for the past week.

We were all taking a test in math class. We had been taking the test for probably about seven minutes. I was pretty close to being finished. I heard a desk creak behind me and soft footsteps heading down my aisle towards the teachers desk. I looked up to see who it was even though I knew exactly who it was. I had been memorizing those footsteps for ages. Then I hear the faint whisper of a piece of paper falling to the ground. I look up to see a heavenly sight. Jimin was bending over to pick up the paper he just dropped. His plump ass right in my face. My jaw dropped because of his sheer beauty. Then I noticed my little friend also liked the way Jimin looked. I inwardly sighed. Popping a half hard in the middle of class was not very fun. I would have to finish my test and go take care of this. When Jimin got to the teachers desk the teacher handed him a sucker. I thought to myself "you gotta be fucking kidding me." Jimin opened it right there at the desk turned around and started licking the tip of the red sucker. At this point I had realized I was staring but I was too stunned to look away. Jimin looked at me directly in the eyes and proceeded to push the rest of the sucker through his plump lips and into his mouth. At this point my half hard had turned into a full on boner. Fuck, I had to pop a boner in the middle of class. I felt heat rush to my face when Jimin was walking back to his seat but stopped by my desk. He looked down and gave me a little smirk. "I see you got a little problem there. You might want to go fix that." I grabbed his petite wrist and dragged him to the nearest janitor's closet. "Jungkook where are we going?!" he asked very confused. "Baby Boy you caused this now you're going to fix it." I closed the door and pushed him against it. I leaned in to kiss him but then I stopped. "Are you okay with this Jiminie?" "Ye-yeah I am." He smiled brightly and I leaned down once again to kiss him. It started off slow and passionate. We started moving our lips against each others. It was everything I had dreamed of. His soft plush lips against mine was so addicting. I never wanted to stop. He tastes so much sweeter than I could've ever imagined. His natural taste was like vanilla so sweet to taste and I could still taste the cherry sucker from before. I softly licked his lower lip begging for entrance. He complied and parted his lips. I pushed my tongue into his mouth in search of his tongue. Our tongues met and Jimin let out a soft moan, which immediately made the kiss steamier. We intertwined our tongues and moved them against each other which turned into a fight for dominance. I won of course. I pushed my tongue in the rest of the way and explored his wet cavern. He let out a sweet moan. It was like music to my ears. The most extravagant symphony I had ever heard. Instantly I deemed his moans my favorite sound ever and I was determined to hear more of them. He broke our kiss to breath and I kissed down his jaw. He was breathing heavy. I continued my way down to his neck. I started sucking gently and got small breathy moans in response. I started sucking harder to leave marks. His moans were growing louder. "Kookie-ahh" I pulled away to look at his neck and I was very pleased with myself. His neck was completely obliterated with bruises. I went back to his beautiful lips and kissed him once more. Then all of a sudden he started sliding down the door and to his knees. "Jimin?" "Shhh kookie let me take care of you." Jimin whispered seductively. He started to unbuckle my belt and lick his bruised lips. He pulled down my pants and my boxers in one swift motion. "Oh my kook-ah. You're so big." He wrapped his small hand around my large member and started pumping. A loud groan made its way out of my throat. I looked down at him. There was no way I was going to miss a show like this. He leaned down and kissed the tip. He was about to wrap those fat lips around my cock...

and then I woke up. Every single night this is how my night would go. And then I would have to go and fix my problem all on my own. This time I was just hoping this would be the last night I would have to worry about him never being mine. I finished and laid back down in my bed. There is no time to worry so I just drifted back to sleep. A different dream was to come. A pretty one. His name was Park Jimin.