Chapter 9:Captured, Yet Again

As Troy lays down in the bottom of the hole knocked out, Brian walks back to the cabin where Troy was being held.  Brian then runs into Betty who demands to know where her son is.  "I don't know.  I lost him," responds Brian.  "YOU WHAT.  YOU LOST MY SON," respoonds Betty.  "Come, We must find my son and re-capture him," Betty tells Brian.  Betty and Brian hed back out into the woods to find a missing Troy.

     As Betty and Brian look for Troy, the teenage boy begins to wake up from his fall.  He looks around trying to figure out what happened.  He then remembers falling into a hole.  He realizes he must be in the hole.  Troy slowly gets up and looks around.  "How the hell do I get out of here," wonders Troy.

     As Troy looks for a way out, Betty and Brian continue their search.  "I am sorry for losing your son Betty.  I really am," declares Brian.  "I do not want your sympathy.  I want you to find my son," an angry Betty respons.  She goes on to add: "If we can not find Troy, then you sir, will be my new captive.  Either way, I will become rich."

     Brian looks on in horror.  "You mean you would kidnap me for ransom," Brian asks.  "You heard correct.  I know your father is rich.  I just can't believe he would turn his back on you and not give you any money to give you a better life.  Luckily for you, I came along and offered you a job, a job that involved kidnapping my son.  So, You better hope we find him, or you will be the one supporting the gag," declares Betty.

    As the duo continues their search, Troy feels the walls inside the hole.  He feels it has edges where he could attempt a climb out, But he knows it would be risky.  "I need to try.  I need to get out of this hole and escape from my captors," Troy says to himself.  So, Troy begins to climb out of the hole.

     Troy had made it half way up when he slips.  He's hanging on for dear life trying to get ahold of something.  He finally does and re-groups.  He then proceeds to climb up even further.  He can finally see the top as he thinks to himself not to let go.  He continues to climb and climb and climb.  Troy finally reaches the top and climbs out of the hole.  Troy just lays their releived he has made it.

     Troy finally gets up on his feet, only to be looking at Betty and Brian.  Troy looks on in horror as Betty comes over and slaps Troy across the face.  Betty then hugs her son and warns him not to ever try that again.  "Please Mom, Don't do this.  Just let me go," Troy begs.  "Never.  You are my son and you belong to me, Not your father," responds Betty.

     Brian walks behind Troy and clamps the chloroform soaked cloth over Troy's mouth.  Troy fights the fumes of the chloroform, But it's no use.  Troy falls into darkeness and is knocked out.  Brian picks Troy up and throws him over his shoulder.  Betty and Brian take their captive back to the cabin.

     Back at the cabin, Brian takes Troy into his room and lays him down on the bed.  Brian grabs some rope and prepares to tie him up.  "Wait.  Before you tie up my son, We need to wash his Superboy uniform," declares Betty.  Betty looks at the Superboy outfit Troy has on and notices it dirty from the black hole Troy was in.

    She orders Brian to undress Troy.  Brian does so, stripping Troy down to his underwear and socks.   Brian hands the clothes to Betty.  "Why don't you give Troy another dose of chloroform so he does not wake up," Betty orders Brian.  After she walks away, Brian pours a little bit of chloroform unto a cloth and tells Troy, He's sorry.  Brian places the cloth over Troy's mouth to make sure the captive does not wake up.

     Betty finishes washing and drying Troy's Superboy outfit and gives it to Brian.  "Now, Put this back on Troy and then tie him up," Betty barks out another order.  Brian finishes dressing Troy into his Superboy outfit and then prepares to tie him up.

     Brian ties Troy's hands to the bedposts.  He then takes another piece of rope and ties it around Troy's feet.  Brian then takes a white sock and ties it over Troy's mouth.  Brian looks down at his bound and gagged captive and says "You should have not tried to escape.  Now, You will be punished by being kept bound and gagged."  Brian leaves the room.  Troy is once again a captive.