Chapter 16:Brian's Addmission

Brian waltzes back into the living room and sits down on the couch.  "What's on your mind Son.  What are you thinking?" asks Charlie.  "I think it's time.  I think it's time I tell Troy why he is a captive of mine," Brians answers.  "You think that's whise?" Charlie asks.  "Yes, I do.  I think it's time I tell Troy the truth.  He needs to know," Brian says.

     "Well, OK then, I will tell you what.  Why don't I get supper on the table and you can go and get Troy and bring him  to dinner.  After dinner, You can bring Troy here into the living room and you two can talk.  Sound like a plan?" Charlie asks.  "That sound like a plan.  I will go and get Troy," Brian answers as he gets up from the couch.

     As Charlie begins to leave the room, Brian stops him.  "Dad, Sorry for getting you involved in this kidnapping thing.  I did not mean for you to be involved," Brian tells his father.  "Their is no reason for you to say sorry.  I will do anything for you and if it's to help you with Troy, then so be it.  You are my son and I love you," Charlie responds.  "Thanks Dad," Brian tells his father and Charlie then heads to the kitchen and Brian goes to get Troy.

     Brian makes his way into Troy's room and walks over to his bound and gagged captive.  "Listen my friend.  I am going to untie you from the bed and take you to dinner.  After dinner, Me and you are going to the living room to have a talk.  Do you understand?" Brian asks his captive.  Troy nods his head yes.  Brian begins to untie Troy.

     After untying Troy from the bed and untying his feet. Brian helps Troy to his feet.  "Just like last time, Don't even think about removing your gag.  Got it?" Brian asks.  Troy again nods his head yes.  Brian grabs Troy by the arm and leaves the room.

     Brian and Troy reach the kitchen and Brian sits Troy down on the chair and ties his feet together.  Brian then takes the sock off of Troy's mouth and lays it on the edge of the table.  "Well, Nice to see you again Troy.  I hope you like this.  It's spaghetti and meatballs," Charlie tells Troy.  The three of them beging to eat supper, together, again.

     Back at Betty's, Betty is now unbound and ungagged.  "So, Did you find out where Brian has taken our Son?" Betty asks Joe.  "No, Charlie does not know anything.  Charlie is clueless as we are," Joe answers.  "And you believe him?" Betty again asks.  "Yes, I do,"  Joe answers back.

     "Look, Betty, I checked the whole house.  Their was no sign of Brian and Troy even  being there.  Their was no clue, no nothing," Joe tells Betty.  "My God, We will never find Troy, Will we.  My God, What have I done," a weeping Betty cries out.

     Joe walks over to Betty and places his hand on her shoulder.  "Listen here.  We will find our Son.  We will find Troy.  I promise.  We will get our son back," Joe tells the grieving mother.  For the first time in a long time, Joe and Betty hug.

     Back at the kidnapper's house, the threesome has finished dinner.  Charlie tells Brian to go and take Troy to the living room and that he will clean up.  Brian unties Troy's feet and helps the boy to his feet.  Brian grabs the gag and puts it in his pocket.  Brian then grabs Troy by the arm and they head to the living room.

     Once in the living room, Brian sits Troy down on the couch and then ties Troy's hands together in front.  "I will not gag you, for now because me and you need to talk.  But if you try to scream, the gag goes back in.  Do you understand?" Brian asks Troy.  "Yes, I understand.  I will not scream for help," Troy tells Brian.

     Brian sits down on the couch by Troy.  "You probably want to know what's going on.  Why I kidnapped you from your Mother.  Well, I am going to tell you, my friend.  It's time for you to know why you my captive," Brian tells Troy.  "So, Lets have it.  Why did you kidnap your best friend?" Troy asks his kidnapper.

     "Well Troy, it's like this.  I have feelings for you.  Very deep feelings," Brian announces.  Troy now has a puzzled look on his face.  "What do you mean by that?" a confused Troy asks.  "Troy, I am gay.  I am gay and I want you as my mate," Brian tells a stunned Troy.  "Brian, I don't know what to say. I," as Brian stops Troy from talking by placing his hand over Troy's mouth.

     "Look, I know.  This is all confusing to you.  I just think you need to know why you are in the predicament your in," Brian tells Troy as he removes his hand from  the boy's mouth.  Just then, Charlie comes in and tells Brian he is going upstairs to turn in early.  "Night.  See you in the morning father," Brian tells his father.

     "Brian, Look, I am  a 13-year old boy.  I am not gay," Troy pleads to Brian.  "I know.  It is going to take some time to turn you, I know.  We have all the time in the world, So their is no rush. Is there," Brian tells his captive.  "Please Brian, Don't do this.  Just let me go.  Please, I am begging you," Troy pleads to Brian.  "Never, You belong to me.  Just accept it," Brian tells Troy.

      Brian then startles Troy by placing his hand on Troy's lap.  "You know, With you wearing that Superboy outfit, I must admit, you do look pretty sexy.  With that statement, Troy begins to feel embarrassed.  "Brian, Don't.  Don't talk like that," Troy tells Brian.  "Sorry, I just can't help myself," Brian tells his captive.

     Brian now tells Troy it's time to go back upstairs.  "Well, My friend, I guess it's time I take you back upstairs to tie you up," Brian says.  Brian grabs Troy by the arm and helps him to his feet.  Brian then turns Troy around and prepares to gag the boy when all of a sudden, Troy makes his move.

     Troy elbows Brian in the gut and kidnapper keels over.  Troy then uses his tied up hands and hits Brian in the back of the head.  Brian falls to the ground knocked out from the blow.  Troy rushes to the kitchen and uses a knife to cut threw the ropes.  He heads back to the living room.  "Your turn, my friend.  Your turn to be tied up," Troy tells a knocked out Brian.

     Troy takes the rope used to tie him up to tie up Brian's hands behind his back.  He then finds an extension cord and uses it to tie Brian's feet together.  Troy then uses the sock to gag Brian.  "Sorry, My friend, But I think it's time for me to go home," Troy tells his tied up friend.

     Troy walks threw the kitchen and out the door and into the garage.  Troy notices that his house is only a block away.  "Father, I am coming home," Troy says to himself and heads out the garage door.

     Will Troy make it home?  Is Troy's nightmare finally over?  Stay Tuned.