Chapter 11:Brian's Story

With his best friend, Troy, Bound and Gagged and in the next room, Brian is in his own room of the cabin flashing back to when he kidnapped his friend.  "Man, Do I feel guilty.  I feel so bad for Troy and that I was the one to put him in that position," says Brian.  "How could I do that to my friend.  My only friend."

     Brian decides to go check on Troy.  He walks out of his room and notices Betty has fallen asleep on the sofa in the cabin's living room.  Brian enters Troy's room and goes to sit by him on his bed.  Troy is also asleep.  Troy begins to wake up and MMMPPPHHHHS threw his gag.  Brian makes Troy promise not to scream and he pulls down his friends gag.

     "Why are you looking at me.  What's wrong?  Are you feeling guilty?" asks Troy.  "A matter of fact, I am.  I am so sorry Troy for kidnapping  you.  You probably don't believe me, But I really am," declares Brian.  "If you are so sorry, then  untie me and let me go," responds the captive.  "You know I can't do that.  Your Mother will get angry," Brian says. 

     "Please Brian, I am begging you.  Let me go," Troy pleads.  Just then, Betty comes in wondering what's going on.  "I am just keeping your son company," Brian answers.  "Your job is not to keep my son company.  That is my job.  Now, Get out of here," demands an angry Betty.  Brian does so without re-gagging Troy.

     Betty walks over to Troy and kisses him on the forehead.  "How are you my son.  Are you doing OK?" asks the boy's Mother.  "I am fine.  Can you just untie me from the bed?" asks Troy.  "Did you learn your lesson.  Will you not try to escape?" asks Betty.  "I did.  I will not try and escape ever again.  Just please untie me," answers Troy.

     Betty unties Troy's hands from the bedposts and then unties his feet.  Betty then takes a piece of rope and ties Troy's hands together in front.  "Why is this necessary?" asks Troy.  "It's for your own good.  Betty again kisses Troy on the forehead and leaves the room.  Troy is left wondering what is going to happen next.

     Betty storms into Brian's room and demands to know what he is up to.  "Nothing, Like I said, I was just keeping Troy company.  I feel quilty for kidnapping him," responds Brian.  "And you don't think I feel guilty.  He is my own son that I am doing this to," Betty says.  "Look, this situation will get better for you once you get the green stuff," Betty tells her partner.  "Money is not the issue.  Troy is a good kid.  He does not deserve this," Brian says.  "Tell me something I don't know," Betty fires back and then leaves the room.

     Brian goes to sit down on the bed.  He takes out his wallet and takes out a picture of Troy.  "You don't deserve this, my friend.  Maybe it's time to make my move," Brian says.  Brian gets up and goes over to his phone.  He picks it up and calls someone.  "It's me.  I think the time has come.  I think it's time to kidnap Troy  and have him all to myself," as Brian hangs up the phone.

    As Brian goes over to a picture on the wall, He removes it and looks threw a peep hole.  Threw the hole, He see's Troy.  

     What is Brian up to?  What does he really want?  Does he want the money or does he want Troy?  Stay tuned to find out what game Brian is really playing.