"We all know why."Samantha bursts out into giggles."Charity case."She hums as I slam the bathroom door shut.

I was not a Charity case.No matter what they thought.Me and Dylan have been friends since the start of high school.And somewhere between freshmen year and Junior year we started growing feelings for one another.And after he got into the schools football team he asked me to be his.And since then we've been dating.There was no way I was a charity case.

I stormy way down the hallway before reaching my locker and chugging my cloths before walking toward chemistry again.I walk in to see Alex on his phone and mr.Fisher sitting by his desk.I walk over to my oh so perfect partner and sit on the stool across from him.He looks up at me taking in my bun and then my oversized uniform.

"Does Freddy know you have his jersey?"He asks raising an eyebrow.I shrug not bothering to say anything."I thought Freddy didn't let anyone were his jersey."He goes on.

"Well considering we share genetic traits the jersey code doesn't apply to me."I say before the bell rang.The jersey code was a popular thing in my school.The 'code' as most called it was basically meant that when a team player gave there jersey to there girlfriend -or boyfriend- it pretty much sealed the deal or whatever.And my brother had yet to give a person his jersey.I mean he's had the damn jersey since the beginning of sophomore year and he's had a fair share of girlfriends since them.But none of them were -what I like to call- jersey material.

But here was I.The girl most new as only Freddie's sister.Walking around with his jersey.This wasn't the first time I've been caught wearing his jersey.And in no way is it my last.

As I walk to the cafeteria I spot Freddie who was chatting away with his group of friends at the 'popular table' after walking to my regular table on the far side of the cafeteria near the glass windows that covered the entire wall giving an over view of the outside cafeteria and the "green land" as I called it.

I take a seat on my regular table pulling out my brown bag.It doesn't take long before Emily decided to make an entrance.

"You will not believe the day I've been having!"She starts off.

"Well hello to you too."I laugh opening my sandwich container.

"Mr.Dannon decided on-"She stops pausing staring at me."what happened to you?"she shad raising an eyebrow.

"I'll tell you later."I say in between bites of my sandwich."but tell me what Dannon did,"

"He decided it would be fun to to pair me up with Chris Keebler!"She vents."There are twenty other kids in the damn class.That old man has always paired me up with Patty Wise but not to day."She goes on."today he decides to pair my ass up with Chris!"She continues to whine.

"How bad was it?"I ask sliding a cupcake in her direction.

"It was awful!"She says raising both eyebrows as she takes the cupcake in her hands.

"It's been a month and a half."I tell her.Its been exactly 37 days since her break up with Chris Keebler.That boy was sure quick to move on but then again he used the poor excuse of having to visit his grandma at the hospital to sleep with Amber Abott while he and Emily were together.

How did Emily find out about this?you make question.Well Emily interns in the hospital with me.Well she interns while I volunteer in pediatric department.

Basically what happened was she walked in to the room Mrs.Keebler was staying in there was no sign of Chris.Well let's just everything went down hill from there.

"I know!"She yells at me."but I just can't believe that I was paired with him.I can't believe I even dated him."She rants again."I wasted my whole summer with him."She goes on.