About Last Friday Night

Start from the beginning

"I'm just going to take a shower while she's in the tub." Karou gathered her things together.

"We'll be here." Mercedes sat on the ground with her back against the wall.

Quinn sat next to her. "Have a good shower."

"I wonder how long she's going to be in there?" Karou cocked her head.

"A while." Marcy said as she walked in. "Just until my body stops hurting."

"Should you go out if you're hurt?" Mercedes asked.

"Nothing a good soak won't cure."

"Be careful tonight. I know how you two get."

"I'm so offended right now." Marcy frowned.

"Me too! We wouldn't do anything to get arrested!" Karou set her hands on her hips.

"No one said arrested!" Mercedes waved a hand. "You're just proving my point!"

"Ugh! I'm taking a shower!" Karou went into Marcy's bathroom and shut the door.

Marcy gathered a robe and left with her phone. Once in the bathroom, she turned off the water and turned on her phone. She turned to a song she liked and put it on repeat before stripping out of her clothes and climbing in the tub.

She washed her body thoroughly then sat back and closed her eyes. She laid there and tried to relax.

She began loosening up slowly and her muscles stopped aching. She was glad because there was nothing worse than being out with your friends and being unable to enjoy yourself.

She sang softly to herself and rested until she grew bored then she let the water out of the tub. When it was out, she ran the shower to get all the soap and whatever else off her then cleaned out the tub. She wrapped herself in her bathrobe and walked to her room.

"You weren't gone as long as I thought you'd be." Mercedes said.

"I got bored." Marcy shrugged. "Lotion my back?"

"Sure."

Marcy went for her specialty made lotion and started lotioning up her arms and legs before pulling on her underwear of dark green and black lacy bra and boy-short set. Then she sat cross-legged in front of Mercedes so she'd do her back.

Karou came from the bathroom in her own black and white underwear and went to put on her clothes.

"You should put on lotion." Marcy said.

"Why?"

"Health benefits, vanity, Finn wouldn't want to touch a girl with alligator skin."

Karou ran to get lotion and slathered it on her body.

Quinn and Mercedes chuckled at her being manipulated.

Marcy went to her clothes and pulled on black and dark grey striped shorts. They were short enough to barely cover the boy shorts. And had the nerve to have belt loops. Marcy put on black suspenders and slipped into a black tank top.

She tucked the shirt into the shorts and buttoned and zipped them before buckling the belt and pulling up the suspender straps.

Karou, done lotioning down, slipped on her own black tank top and a dark grey flared skirt that would most definitely show her bottom if she wasn't careful. She attached black suspenders to it and pulled the straps up.

Both sprayed on perfume before pulling on a white button up shirt and doing the buttons.

The doorbell rang so Quinn went to go get it.