Chapter 2

Vic's POV

I woke up, as a blinding light streamed through the window. I looked around, confused, "Why am I on the floor?" I thought. Then I remembered last night, I realised Kellin was still lying next to me. "Michelle left me" I thought, that polluted my brain, it was all I could think about. My breathing quickened and my heart started beating out of my chest. I tried to calm down, but all I could think about was her leaving.

Suddenly two hands grabbed my own, "Vic, copy my breathing." He said. I watched as Kellin breathed in slowly, and breathed back out. I mimicked his breathing, and soon enough I calmed down. "You okay?" Kellin asked. I nodded.

*time skip*

Kellin went home, and I couldn't help but miss him. Not because I liked him obviously, I'm not gay, but I wasn't used to being alone! I was still sat on the floor, I hadn't moved all day, I just didn't feel like doing anything, I hadn't even taken my meds. Michelle hated that I took medication, she said I didn't need it. Sometimes she'd hide them, always after an arguement. On a bad day she wouldn't help me, I'd just have to deal with it. She wouldn't let me go to therapy either, she said she'd leave me if I did. She said she just wanted a normal boyfriend. She said she loved me, I believed her.

It was about 5pm when I decided to get up. I headed straight for the bathroom. When I came out new cuts graced my arms.