🍋Hurt🍋

(requested by mikayla0000000)

Night fell in Inkwell and usually a young handsome dice would be in asleep in his bed, but today he was gone. He was out on the street of the 3rd isle. He was bleeding from almost every part of his body. He was running, the running turned to walking and the walking turned into a fall. He fell on his knees and cried. He was lucky to be alive, but what would he do now? He had no money, no where to go, no one to take care of him. Alone completely alone.

He laid on the street, deciding to give up his life. He stered at the millions and millions of stars in the sky, hoping he would see them as the last thing he sees before his life faids. He slowly closed his eyes.

A demon was passing by the street and saw the poor dice. The demon glanced at the dice. He started freaking out. He took the dice in his arms and started running in the demon's casino that was close by.

The demon rushed through the front door. The casino was closed this late. No employee nor costumer was in the casino. The demon went to a hallway which led to a big black door. He entered the room and put the dice onto a bed that was in the room. The demon looked all over him. He put his hands to his chest and healed him with the powers he was blessed with. The dice gasped and opened his eyes. He took a glance at the demon before falling back to the bed sheets.

The demon continued healing him till the rise of the sun, that brought the morning. The dice opened his eyes and saw the demon. The demon greeted him with a "good morning". The dice was confused "Where am I? And who are you?" he said. "I found you on the street, you were badly hurt. I brought you here and I healed you. But what happened to you?" the demon asked. The dice got quite before he started crying. "hey, it's OK, you are fine now" the demon tried to calm him down. The dice looked at him and said "I am thankful for you're consered, sir. But I have nowhere to go, I have no one, you should let me die on the street" the dice tried to calm down but failed. The demon said in response "come on now, well let's start again. Hi, I'm the Devil himself, what's your name?." the demon introduced himself. "if you have nowhere to go, I have a free room with your name on it" the demon offered him a place to stay. "the Devil ha? Then I really I'm dead! My name is King Dice" the dice sassed. "you really don't want to have me here, you should throw me back in the street you found me" the demon was getting mad now. He grabbed the dice, bridal style and got him to a room.

The demon got him in the room and put him on a bed, the demon explained that from now on he will be staying there. The dice thanked him for everything as the demon got him new clothes.

Six months later and the dice liked started to like his life and the demon was nothing like he imagined the Devil to be. He was kind and caring. He also made a lot of friends. There was Mr Wheezy and Mangosteen, Mike R. Phone and other employees. He spent a lot of time with the demon and soon they became best friends. He even got a job at the demon's casino! But the dice had a strange feeling when he looked at the demon. A feeling he couldn't describe. And surprisingly the demon had the same feeling for the die.

One night, years later; the dice and the demon were sitting in the demon's bed. They talked and laughed. The demon grabbed a pillow and 'attacked' the dice, but the dice was quick enough to grab himself an other pillow and attack. As you may or may not release the demon fell on the dice and in a moment of silence he felt his lips on the dice's. They both were confused at first but they couldn't resist for long the love they had for one an other and fell in the loving kiss.

Their tongues danced together as snow fell down Inkwell Isle and when they had to breathe they stopped without wanting to. They looked at each other and blushed. "oh um sorry for... I-" the demon said but the dice went in for an other kiss and pulled back. "there is no need for you to be sorry Devy ❤️" the die said. "there is something I need to tell you for a long time now..." continued. "me too..." replied the demon as he went closer to the dice's lips once again. "I-I love you!" said the dice going for the kiss. "I love you too!" mumbled the demon in the kiss.

The dice pulled the demon back in the bed and stripped his clothes off in front of the demon making him lustfull. When he was completely naked the demon kissed his body up and down hearing to small moans coming from the die. He stopped at the dice's member and licked it before taking it all to his mouth and moved his head up and down making the dice moan. The demon pulled out and got ready to enter the die.

The dice stopped him. "wait! I've never been on the bottom before, please be gentle" he said. The demon smiled and said "don't worry, my love I will be as gentle as you want me to be". The demon slowly entered the die making sure not to hurt him. The dice quickly adjusted and moaned for more. "ah D-devy m-more" with just that the demon began to thrust harder. The dice's pupils turned to hearts as he moaned in pleasure.

The demon lustfully look at his love and licked his lips, he went faster and kissed the dice's chest. The demon thrusted faster as they both were at their limit. "Oh shit I-I am about to cum, my king!" warned the demon. "m-me t-too!!" said the dice and just then they both released. The dice came all over his chest and the demon painted his insides white. They both layed on the bed in each other's arms wishing each other good night.

(sorry for taking so long; I was sick for week and the other week I had to go to school and then holidays, I ruined Christmas. Gimme more requests. Raven out. *jumps out of the window*)