🍋Heat🍋

The Devil sat in his throne,thinking (he is in the throne room). His heart is raising, he is hot, his body is praying for attention. He is in heat again. He wanted to go out but he didn't. He didn't want the customers and the employees to see him like that, especially Dice. So, he fought his pain, until...

He heard a knock on the door. Dice. The Devil's heart start raising faster. A huge devilish grin grew on his face as Dice entered the room.

"Good morning bo-" Dice flushed red as he took a glance at the hard demon in front of him. "oh good morning dicey~" said the Devil locking the door behind him with magic. "h-h-hee b-boss, what are you do-oing?" Dice was now sweating. The Devil teleported him to his arms and ripped his pants and boxers leaving only his now unbuttoned shirt.

"b-boss!!" Devil took Dice's bow tie and tied his hands on his trident. He sat him on his lap and started sucking on his neck.

Dice was now a moaning mess. Devil continued sucking and bitting his neck. He started moving down to his chess, then to belly and stopped to Dice's member. "may I~" asked the Devil taking a hold of his hard dick. Dice looked at him with lust in his eyes, he couldn't resist... He nobbed. A smile lit in the Devil's face.

Dice was expecting his boss to give him a blowjob but instead he entered him. "b-b-ooooosss!! Ohh~" The Devil tricked him. He started bouncing Dice up and down 'till Dice melted in and helped him go faster and deeper. The Devil relaxed his tail in Dice's shoulder as he moaned in pleasure.

" bad it goes way too deep-"teased the Devil but was soon interacted by the dice." oh my. Boss s-stop your d-sev-ilish things!! -hah" the Devil laughed at this "never seen you drooling this much, Dice~" "just can't help it!! Oh boss, boss!!"

Dice bounced faster and harder screaming his bosses name. "f-fuck boss I am gonna cum!! " Dice was close so was Devil "cum for me my kimg~" Devil whispered in his.. Ear? (I guess) with they both came. Both panting and exosted.

The Devil untied his manager and carried him bridal style in his bedroom. He laid him down to the bed and took him in his arms. Dice had already fallen asleep but the Devil whispered to him anyway "I'm sorry, Dicey, I love you" Dice smiled as he heard it. Just like that they both fell asleep in each other's arms, smiling.

(😑what have I done!!? Anyway this was inspired by the following pictures

OK bye Raven out)

OK bye Raven out)