Moving across country

the characters r from this story aren't mine the only one that is mine is the girl that moves. the rest are characters from the movie Stand by me and the book The Body

My first fan fiction so please don't hate i tried my best ill try to post daily but school and all but hope you enjoy this Ace Merrill fan fiction.

It was the summer of1959 and it was a hot summer I had all my windows rolled down as I sped down the freeway following my old man car we had just moved from California to this place called Castle Rock I didn't want to move from Cali I had my gang over there and part of my family. My parents weren't rich but they weren't poor they got a three bedroom house over at Castle Rock. The name is Marisola Prieto I'm 16 years old I have long, dark brown hair and my height is 5'4 1/2 and lets juts say I'm not like any other girls I put Grease or Pomade on my hair, I wear converse or Motorcycle boots also, plain white T-Shirts, rolled up jeans and to top it all off a leather jacket. My brother kept changing the station while i was trying to listen to Ritchie Valens "Change it one more time and ill stop the car and I'll kick you out of my car with your things!' i said sternly to my older brother he just stayed quiet and looked out the window. We made it to Castle Rock and i looked around as we passed by the town i flashed my lights and my old man stopped the car and i pulled up next to him "I need to buy something before we head to the house." i said and he just nodded " We will wait here then." i nodded and found a parking space.

I parked my car and got out i leaned over my window "where is my bag with the money Julio?" he shrugs "In the trunk i think?" I rolled my eyes as i felt a pair of eyes on me I ignored it  and went to open my trunk. I bend over to find my bag and my shirt went up revealing my boxers. "SHIT!" i pulled down my shirt down and grabbed the bag i looked over at my old man and he just shacked his head i went in the store and grabbed a few pack of smokes paid it and walked back out. I turned on on my car as i followed my old man again as I lighted  a cigarette and took a long drag out of it then letting out a cloud of smoke.

Ace Pov

I walked out of Irby's with Eyeball as we saw his brother Chris and Gordie i snatched the Yankees cap off his head and held it up high "Hey, my brother gave me that!" Gordie said trying to reach the cap "Now, you're giving it to me." I snickered "Hey! C'mon, man! That's mine." Gordie said again "You're a real asshole, you know that?" Chris said sternly and i flicked my cigarette to the ground "ooo. Your brother brother's not very polite Eyeball." I looked at Eyeball " Now, Christopher. I know you didn't mean to insult my friend." He said nicely looking at his younger brother " I know he didn't mean to insult me. That's why I'm going to give him a chance to take it back." I thrust Chris on his stomach against the sidewalk and i begin to hold my lit cigarette near his eye "Take it back kid." I said sternly "You bastard! Let go of, man! Shit!" I heard him and i kept the same position. "Stop it, man! You're hurting him! Gordie said trying to help his best friend on the ground. " Hey Ace look at that" Eyeball said while looking at a broad leaning against her window  and i looked up putting more pressure on Chris so he wouldn't escape. "Just by her behind she is very pretty," I said and i saw her shirt went up "she wear boxers, man." Eyeball said chuckling and looks down at me "get the car I'm going to find out where she lives." I said as i threw my keys to him as he went to get the car. "sorry girls i guess we will continue this another day then." i smirked and walked towards the drivers side and got in. "see ya later, girls." Eyeball said from the passenger side and we drove off following her keeping our distance so she wouldn't suspect anything.