Jenner is a bitch

Start from the beginning

"Come on, let's go before our husbands get suspicious."

This next time skip is brought to you by I'm basically rewriting the walking dead

Lori and Jaxx found their way back to the others as Jenner began to explain the Walker process. Jaxx didn't really listen, he didn't want to listen, until Jenner mentioned his name.

"And by further investigation with the blood samples of TS-19, I've found that Jaxx could be the answer to a cure." He spoke, making the others look at the thirty year old.

"With a mixture of antiseptic, a common IV drip, and Jaxx's blood, the infectious cells in the blood sample of TS-19 were canceled out. In simple terms, killed by the mixture of Jaxx's blood cells and antiseptic. Then the cells fused with the remaining human blood cells, making them immune as well." Jenner explained, showing them a video of the process under a microscope.

"So.. He could fix this? Heal the walkers?" Asked T-Dog, but Jenner shook his head. "No, no it just removed the virus from the body, the person itself would still stay dead. But he could be the key to a vaccine. A drop 9f blood in each syringe for every living person, the virus would be useless.." Jenner further explained, Jaxx began to nervously rub his arm.

"If I'm supposed to help people with my blood then.. Go on ahead doc. Take what you need for these people." Jaxx Requested, getting up and going over to Jenner. Jenner only chuckled and shut off the big screen.

"No need. It won't matter in a while, anyhow.." He muttered, looking back at the clock that had began to count down to an hour. "Say doc.. What happens when that clock runs out? Dale asked, a deep sense of worry in his voice.

"Section 5 loses power.. And this place gets blown to smithereens..." Said Jenner, sitting in a chair as the lights turned off and emergency lights came on. "Jenner.. Man this ain't funny seriously what's going on?" Asked Rick, Jenner only closed the main door to the surface.

"What the.. Jenner? Jenner let us out!" Jaxx cried, running up to the door with Daryl and pounding on it. "I couldn't even if I wanted to. That's the system permanently getting ready to shut down..." Jenner almost sounded excited as he spoke, watching the clock tick down to fifty minutes.

"What do you mean it'll shut down? Jenner just let us out we'll be on our way!" Rick spoke up, but Jenner only shook his head. "No.. No it's far too late. You all will be lucky for it to end like this anyway. A quick explosion, no pain, no suffering.. It's all hopeless anyhow. I let you go, you'll die a horrible death." Jenner said, still staring at the computer screen in front of him.

Jaxx's point of view

"No suffering? You damn bastard everyone will suffer!" Daryl shouted, darting towards Jenner with an axe. I caught him by his waist and held him, I didn't need him going all redrum with that axe.

"Daryl stop! Just stop.. Jenner you said it yourself, I'm immune! Can't you contact someone and tell them that? Take all my blood I don't care but let them go!" I pleaded, I didn't care about myself all I cared about was saving my group.

"It doesn't matter anymore.. None of it matters. If I let you people go there won't be a chance in hell you'll make it long." Jenner sounded completely dead inside, drained of all hope.. I couldn't blame him.

"But there may be a chance in heaven... Please, doctor. We have children, people who don't wanna die!" Lori began to beg herself, sitting on the ground with Carl and Carol. As the others began to beg, scream, and attack the door I could only think of the group dying because of the cowardly man keeping us.

"Jenner if.. If you're only afraid to die alone... I'll stay here with you. And who ever else wants to stay.. Just let my people, and Shane, go." I asked once more, face to face with the weary scientist.

Finally, Jenner reached for the keypad beside him. A hand grabbed my shoulder, making me turn to see that it's Daryl.

"Clover, don't do this.. Don't leave me again..." He asked, his eyes so soft and pleading. I'm so glad I get to see those wonderful eyes..

"I'm so sorry wonderboy, but if it gets you out of here alive.. I have to." I said, giving my husband a hug. I could already hear the sniffling against my chest as he began to cry. He hated seeing people cry but I suppose now, he doesn't care.

"I'd rather be dead then without you.." Daryl muttered as the doors finally opened. "Please don't, my love. Live for me... I love you, Wonderboy."

"I love you too, Clover."