walkers? in my barn? its more likey than you think

A/N: if everything seems jumbled, that's because it is. To recap, Glenn and Maggie have gone to the drug store for supplies but Glenn hasn't gotten the pregnancy test yet. In my version Lori doesn't ask Glenn for the test, she asks Jaxx. Oh and just for fun I made an evil Jaxx while working on my Loki  variants for my other fic, and I made evil Jaxx too hot. So thats at the end of the chapter for your pleasure.

Waking up to his husbands arms wrapped around him, Jaxx chuckled to himself. Daryl knew he wasn't supposed to be holding Jaxx with his injuries. But did he listen? Of course not. Slowly moving his husbands arms out of the way, Jaxx got up off their shared cot and put a shirt on. "Lemme go with.." Daryl whined, sitting up before immediately laying back down from the pain in his side.

"No wonderboy, you stay here and rest. I'll be back later, and Carl's gonna take care of you while I'm gone." Jaxx smiled, giving Daryl a kiss on the head. Stepping out of their tent that Jaxx had moved from the opposite end of the field to where the rest of the group camped, Jaxx approached Carl who was holding a chicken. "Hey Carl, can you look after Daryl for me today? Glenn asked me to go with him and Maggie into town." Jaxx asked, Carl nodded.

"Sure! But can you bring me back something?" Carl asked, Jaxx smiled and ruffled the boys hair. "Sure, lad." Jaxx agreed, as he began to walk towards Glenn, Lori called for his attention. Once he had made his way to her, she lead him inside her and Ricks tent. "Lori what's wrong you look like you've seen Jesus himself." Jaxx commented, watching Lori as she scribbled something on a piece of paper.

"Jaxx I need you to keep this between us.. Can you get this for me?" She asked, giving Jaxx the paper. On it, she had written down pregnancy test. Jaxx looked surprised, but quickly changed his expression. "O-Of course, yes I can try to find this for you. Won't tell a soul, cross my heart." Jaxx promised, Lori gave him a thankful smile. "Thank you, Jaxx. You're a good friend."

Leaving Lori's tent, Jaxx headed to Glenn who was currently speaking with Maggie next to three horses. "Jaxx, hey!" Glenn greeted, Jaxx smiled at the both of them. Jaxx could tell there was something between the two, but he kept it to himself. "You ever rode a horse before?" Maggie asked, Jaxx shrugged.

"Once, but that was almost ten years ago. I at least remember basics." Jaxx said, remembering that cringey summer at a horse camp. "Well that's more than I know, haha" Glenn commented, laughing awkwardly. Once Maggie helped Glenn onto One of the horses, Jaxx took the one to the right of Glenn's. A black and white Horse Maggie said was named Ezekiel. Riding into town, Jaxx looked around at the wasteland that was once a nice little town.

Stopping in front of an old drug store, Jaxx hopped off Ezekiel and tied the horses reign to a fence post before following Maggie and Glenn inside the drug store. As Maggie and Glenn began to look for behind the counter medication, Jaxx went on his own search. Some sort of gummy candy and more bandages for Daryl? Check. A new book for Carol? Check. Dental floss and a razor for himself? Check.

As he looked for something for Carl, he found a six pack of chocolate pudding. "This'll work.." Jaxx said to himself, picking the pudding up before going off to find what Lori had asked for in private. Finding exactly one test, Jaxx put it in his satchel. Also finding plan B pills, Jaxx picked those up just in case. "Found everything I was asked to find, what'd you two find?" Jaxx asked, looking over the counter to see Glenn and Maggie getting busy on the floor.

"If you're going to do the floor flamenco could you at least not do it when I'm here?" Jaxx said, scaring the two. Jaxx tossed them a box of condoms he found. "Wrap your willy at least. I'll be outside." Jaxx commented before leaving the drug store. As he waited, he thought about the test and the pills. If Lori was pregnant, surely this would be a heart breaking decision to make. Either she has this child that grows up in a world full of death and despair, or she gets rid of it and deals with the possible guilt she would feel.