Chapter 14

***WARNING! CHAPTER CONTAINS VULGAR LANGUAGE, AND SEXUAL SUGGESTION.***

It's getting dark outside, so the teens decide to get out of the pool but stay outside around the fire pit a little longer. They all got changed out of their swimwear then headed back outside. Betty ordered six pizzas and they were now stuffing their faces. Michelle was still too stunned about what she heard Gwen and Brad say that she hasn't left Peters side, and he's noticed.

Peter turns to Michelle and quietly asked, "You okay?"

Michelle looks over at Peter and decided, to tell him what she heard. She takes his hand and drags him away from the others without saying a word.

"Looks like Parker's in trouble!" Flash say causing the group to laugh.

Michelle pulls him into the kitchen. "What's going on, MJ?" Peter asked, concerned now.

Michelle starts by telling the conversation she heard between Gwen and Brad. Then she comes clean with Brads inappropriate behavior towards her at the shop the other day, and how uncomfortable she is around him now. Michelle can see Peter's face fill with anger.

Peter starts charging towards the patio, Michelle has to run to keep up. "That son of a bitc-"

"Peter. STOP." Michelle says, now in front of Peter with both her hands on her chest. He stops and looks at her.

They were close enough to the patio that everyone could hear what they were saying, so Michelle spoke quietly. "Peter please. Don't do anything reckless."

Peter looks away from her still fuming. She grabs his face with both of her hands and forces him to look at her. "I'm okay Peter, I promise."

Michelle was now looking into his much calmer eyes. He sighed and pulled her into a hug, she hugged him back tightly. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner," Michelle said into his neck.

Peter kissed her check, "it's okay MJ. Just tell me when things like this happen to you. I wanna protect you."

"I know, and I'll tell you if something were to happen next time. I just didn't want you to do something you'd regret."

Peter pulled back from the hug and gave her a long kiss. Too long in fact as everyone was done with their pizza and started coming back into the house. They were caught in the act.

"Who knew Penis Parker had it in him," Flash teased.

Felicia hit him over the head with her hand, "Shut up Eugene, it's adorable."

"I told you not to call me that!" Flash yelled.

"I'll call you whatever I want!" Felicia yelled back, and the two started bickering.

Cindy and Harry were laughing at the two. "Now that's adorable," Cindy says quietly about Flash and Felicia.

"So, what do you all wanna do now?" Ned asked.

"We could play truth or dare," Brad chimes in.

Michelle can see Peters jaw tighten at the sound of Brads voice,

"Sure, go to the living room and I grab some drinks," Betty says.

"I'll help you!" Ned says and goes after her.

Everyone else walks into the living room, "They are so into each other, I don't understand why they broke up in the first place." Cindy says aloud.

"Maybe they just like the chase," Felicia said laughing.

Michelle and Peter tired sit as far away from Gwen and Brad as possible, but it seemed Gwen wasn't getting the hint and sat directly next to peter almost directly in his lap.