Chapter Eleven - Planning To Protect. (Violet Choice) {Part 7}

Start from the beginning

"Let me see.." Ruby told, I nodded. I brought Aj a little closer to her, but I didn't let go of him. She nodded and gestured towards the stairs.

"I have everything I need upstairs. Come on." She added, I nodded and began to climb the stairs, I was careful not to hurt him when I climbed the stairs. Clem began to explain.

"We got the shrapnel out of him.." Clem told, Ruby looked at her.

"You and (Y/N) did it all alone?" She asked, Clem looked away.

"It's.. a long story." She replied, I walked over to a couch that was against the wall, and I slowly lowered Aj onto it, my arm was finally free of pain. everyone gathered around him. Ruby placed her hand on Aj's forehead.

"He's running a fever, body's trying to fight infection poor little guy.." Ruby frowned, She crouched down towards Aj. Violet, who was standing next to me, turned to me and Clem.

"Ruby and Louis will take care of him. You two come with me, we can talk in the office." Violet assured us, I nodded at her.

"Clem?" Aj quickly called out, me and Clem looked at him. Ruby quickly shushed him.

"Shhh.. you try to rest, okay? We're gonna fix you right up." Ruby smiled, Aj still looked towards us in panic.

"Clem?" He called again, Clem walked up to him and crouched down to his level. I walked up next to her and looked down at Aj.

"Aj listen to Ruby, okay? She'll look after you." Clem calmly told him, Aj's expression still didn't change. Clem looked at me and I kneeled next to her.

"Come on, what do we do when we're scared?" Clem asked him, Aj was silent as he tried to think. I smiled.

"When fear starts to take over, we take-"

"Deep breaths... hold it in.." Aj cut me off, and began to take deep long breaths. Clem and I smiled at each other and I gave Aj a few pats.

"I'm good now.." He told us, me and Clem stood up. And we all looked at him. Aj gave us a nod.

"(Y/N), Clementine please. We need to talk." Violet told us again, she seemed more desperate this time. We both nodded and Violet nodded, Me and Clem filling her. We walked inside Marlon's old office and I closed the door behind us. She immediately began to talk.

"What happened in the woods I saw they had you both pinned.. and I.. shit I got so crazy.." She confessed, she gave me a quick glance before looking away. Clem has her arms crossed, and she looked a bit judgemental.

"When I heard you call for help, I didn't even think... I wanted to help you two, but when you told us to run, I had to trust you.. thank you for protecting us.. it was really brave." Violet thanked us, I smiled a bit.

"Thanks for coming back.. if you weren't there we probably wouldn't have escaped from them.." I thanked her, she nodded and smiled back at me. She seemed to have calmed down because of it.

"I really thought you guys were dead.." She told us, worried.

"We're not gonna die that easy don't worry. but thank to you for helping us Violet.." I thanked her as well, and she nodded. She crossed her arms and got more serious.

"It's just everything is so fucked right now..you know?.." She added. I nodded.

"Yeah.. yeah I know what you mean.." I agreed, Violet walked towards the desk and leaned against it.

"Louis and I told them about what happened in he woods. That woman who attacked you guys.. I.." Violet began.

"Lilly." Clem cut her off, he voice was tinted with anger and seriousness. I looked at her, curious myself on who she was.