Introduction

Twice is a girl group under the company JYP (also known as the agency with a unique CEO) Twice first entered the K-pop scene back in 2015 with their debut song Like Ooh-Ahh

Twice is a girl group under the company JYP (also known as the agency with a unique CEO) Twice first entered the K-pop scene back in 2015 with their debut song Like Ooh-Ahh. Since then, their popularity had been growing. Like any other group, they got a lot of hate for their lack of talent, when they were literally so talented. They even critized God Jihyo for her big eyes and chubby cheeks. Now look at her with fucking abs and is literally doing better than you in your social life.

_

Bangtan Seonyeondan, or widely known as BTS, is a boy group under the agency BigHit

Bangtan Seonyeondan, or widely known as BTS, is a boy group under the agency BigHit. They were first recognized in the K-pop industry with their debut song, No More Dream, in where Namjoon had the weirdest hairstyle— *cough*
Even after seven of their comebacks flopped, these bois never gave up. And now look at them, getting to attend the Grammys. They are the most successful and popular boy group in Korea. At least they have money in their pockets while you only have a button in your wallet.

___

"So, do you want to hide somewhere till they're gone?" asked Mina with her signature mischievous yet attractive grin.

"Hell fucking yeah. I'll rather burn in this house then to go outside." - Yoongi says with a yawn.

Mina approves of the idea, drawing out a lighter from her back pocket. Jeongyeon's jaw dropped, "Where did you get that—"

___

"KIM NAMJOON TAKE YOUR GAY CHILDREN AWAY FROM MY HOLY HOUSEHOLD!"- Jihyo  shrieked.

"Oh my gosh is that Jesus calling me? Hold up I need to go change into my pastor clothes." Namjoon said to Jin while making out on the couch that Kang Daniel bought for Jihyo.

___

These are just two conversation exchange by the nation's boy group and girl group. By the way, they're also all super gay for each other.

YG is already shaking in his shoes because his plan is backfiring. Badly.