Possible friend 2

Y/n Prov:
Well today is the day. The day I go back so called school. I wake up to my annoying alarm clock beeping at me to get up. I smash my hands on the stop button and proceed to do my morning routine. I get dressed and head down stairs. The issue is.......is Toms not there. I am broken by that, but I know Tom would want me to confident. I see my mum making some pancakes and Sam, Harry and Paddy are there.
Mum: Morning darling you ready for school?
Y/n: Ready as I'll ever be. (I said in a sad tone.)
Sam: Hey you will be ok, and if anything happens just call us you have your phone.
Harry: Yah what he said. (He said agreeing with Sam.)
I then gave them a smile and finished my breakfast. Me and mum then headed to the car and then drove to school. The closer we got the harder my heart beat. I can feel the color draining from my face, and images of Toms pale face after the crash came to mind. Right then my mum noticed and put her hand on mine and rubbed it ( does anyone else's mum do this when there nervous?). We pull up and then here came the pep talk I knew would happen.
Mum: Now if there is anyone and so help me anyone that hurts you or talks bad about you, you call me immediately understand?
(I shake my head in response.)
Mum: Now you need to keep your head up and keep moving forward. Don't let people bring up the past and don't let them drag you down. I love you so much and remember everything Tom and I and all your brothers have told you these past few months understand?
Y/n: I understand Mum and I love you too.
I lean in for a hug and she squeezes me so hard I thought my eyes would pop out.
Y/n: Thank you. With that she kisses me goodbye and I'm off. I can't believe it I'm back, I'm back to the place where it all started.
The moment I walked in all eyes where on me........just me. I can hear things, words that are all directed towards me. I get to my locker and first period class as soon as possible. I get to my desk in the back and I try to calm my breathing. Right then I was debating If I should call my mum or even ask to go to the bathroom to call Tom. I then pulled through and calmed down. Placing my head on the desk and closing my eyes I hear someone say something.
?: Excuse me is it alright if I sit here?
My head shot up and there a boy stood informant of me. He had dirty blond hair, the bluest eyes I have ever seen and one of the cutest smiles. No...no don't think like that.
Y/n: oh uh yah sure.
  I could tell he wasn't from here. He had an American accent that was the obvious clue.
?: So I guess I should introduce myself.....Hi I'm Chris. (He then stuck out his hand to shake mine.)
We then shook hands and while that happens I told him my name.
Y/n: I'm y/n it's nice to meet you. You're not from around here are you?
Chris: I feel like it's kinda obvious cause my voice. ( he states laughing).
Y/n:  Ha yah I guess you're right.
  Chris and I talked a lot during class and we even had a lot of our classes together. No one mentioned why I was gone, not even the teachers. My mum probably told the school not to. Time went by and now it was lunch. I was actually excited cause I wasn't sitting alone. Chris met up with me and we talked about all kinds of things including our favorite marvel characters.
Chris: Yah well my favorite is Doctor Strange.  I don't know why but I find all the quantum realm theories very interesting.
Y/n: Really? I prefer Spider-Man. I have since I was little.
Chris: See I feel like all girls are fan girling over him now cause of the new actor Tom Holland.
  I gave him a weird look which may have made him rethink what he just said.
Chris: No I mean it's ok if you like him but I was just trying to state what I have observed.
Y/n: It's fine I get it and yah you are 100% right with the fan girling.
  We continued our conversation until the bell rung. We parted ways for the rest of the day until we went to our lockers to grab our things to go home. Once I got my things and shut my locker I heard my name being called.
Chris: Y/N HEY!!!
Y/n: Hey Chris how was your first day?
Chris: It was actually really good and I made I really cool friend... you.( he said play punching my arm)
  We continued to walk out till I was next to my mum's car.
Y/n: Well this is me I better get going.
Chris: Oh yah, wait can I have your number.
  I blushed at what he said, and then exchanged our numbers. After, I said goodbye and stepped into the car where my mum asked many questions.
Mum: Who is that my I ask?( she said smiling)
Y/n: Oh his name is Chris and he is form America. Also he is my new friend.
Mum: AHH I CANT WAIt To TELL TOm. (She screamed)
  To that I rolled my eyes. Maybe Chris is actually a true friend but I can't get my hopes up not after Roger.

Mum/Nickie Prov
We get home and y/n runs up stairs. When she is out of sight I immediately pull my phone out to call Tom. It then rings and I see Toms face pop up.
Tom: Hey mum what's up?
Nickie: OH My GOd THOMAS Y/N MADE A FRIEND.
Tom:WHAT NO WAY!!
Nickie: Yes Thomas she did and it's a boy.( she said in a sly tone)
  Toms face froze right then. I could tell he is scared for her since last time but I knew this boy has good intentions my mum tingle is tingling (see what I did there 😂).

Hey, so tomorrow I go back to school so I thought today was a good day to update. I really hope all of you had a good Thanksgiving if you celebrate it. I also wanted to give a heads up that this book is super close to being done and in the future there will be a Tom Mob book so yah I'm super excited for that. As always I love all of you and bye 👋🏻.