I love you

Me and y/n have been going to therapy and she seems so much better. I'm happy that I got there in time otherwise I wouldn't be able to live with myself. So far no one knows what happened and expected for our family. I run up to y/n room and knock on her door.
"Hey Y/n can I please come in?"
"Uhhh yah hold on"
I heard shuffling and bangs and loud noises I started to get worried.
"Y/n you ok in there?"
Right then the door opens .
"Yah everything's great" she said out of breath and moving hair out of her face.
She moved aside so I could walk in. I looked around and examined my surroundings. Everything seemed normal in her room.
"Ok y/n we need to have a chat if that's ok with you" I tried to stay calm but I knew the knees won't be the best for her.
She walks towards me and sits next to me on her bed.
"Yah what is it Tom" she said with a little worry in her voice.
"So you know with being Spider-Man there is usually a second movie. *sigh what I'm trying to say is I have to go for a while to film Spider-Man ffh. And idk when I will come home."
"W-whAt" she said with tears in her eyes
My brotherly instincts kicked in and I hugged her. She cried for a little I hate leaving her. She is such an amazing sister and idk what's going to happen. All I can do now is hope she does well cause there is something else.
"There is one more thing y/n." She looks up confused and scared.
"We need to get you back in school"
Right there the color from her face drained. I knew she hated it there I mean who wouldn't.
"N-NO!!"
"Tom please don't make me go I can't I can't please. I-I promise I will be good I won't do anything bad just please do t make me go." She said crying
"Y/n it's not my choice mom and dad thought it would be better if you started to go now. Y/n listen I know before it was rough but look what you have overcome. You are amazing and beautiful and the strongest girl I know. You have been through hell and back. And the amount of stress you have been put threw I think you can stand up to some jealous kids" she laughed at what I said.
" you really think so Tom?"
"I know so. Believe me y/n you might not see it but you are amazing."
" I love you so much Tom thanks for everything" she said hugging me and I hugged her back.
"Your welcome darling. I love and I will always love you"
With that we went on with our day y/n has fought many demons and there is no doubt in my mind she can fight some jealous stupid kids".

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter I sure did. I think it was super soft but I wanted to add a lot of emotion but that's my opinion. I hope you guys are having a wonderful day and as always I love you all and see you soon bye 👋🏻