Back to Hell

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I got up and headed to my bathroom and got in the shower. I then got dressed in f/c sweat shirt and black ripped jeans. I then headed down stairs to eat breakfast. To my surprise Tom was making blueberry pancakes.
"What are you doing" I asked
"Making you food"
"Your not doing this cause of what happen a few nights ago right"
" no I just want to make you some food .... is that a crime"
" no it's not" I giggled
I then ate my breakfast and grabbed my back pack.
      Right before I opened the door Tom stopped me.
"What are you doing" he asked
"Walking to school like I always do" I said confused
"Nope I am driving you darling"
"It's a block away. I can walk Tom I have legs"
" I will stay here till you get in the car"
"Ugghhhh fine Tom"
I got in the car and so did Tom it was silent but not an awkward silence more of a nice silence.  When I got to school Tom said goodbye and I walked into the place I call Hell. Some people must have noticed Tom in the car cause so many people were asking about him.
"Omg your brother is so hot"one said
"Next time can I get a picture" another said
" can you get me an autograph plzzzz" another said
I just canceled them out and just listened to my music. Tom calls me a mini Peter Parker cause I kinda dress like him and I have the ear buds in my ear all the time. I also am I huge science nerd. Throughout the day it wasn't that bad I just kept getting a few questions here and there about Tom. Then came lunch which a lot of kids like but I don't cause I sit alone all the time. When I got my food I went to the table in the very back. I hear kids laugh and joke while I am on my own. Then I see some kids shows right next to the table in the corner of my eye. I look up and it's the popular kids also called the jerks in my book.
"Hey Hollywood I saw your brother drive you to school this morning what was that for" the leader asked
" nothing he just wanted to" I replied
"I feel like you should not be able to be his sister you are nothing like him"
I didn't say anything then cause I would make it worse.
"Not going to say anything well I guess you are pathetic and a loser just like everyone says"
She the poured her smoother all over my head. I gasped at how cold it was. All the kids in the lunch room laughed as I ran to the bathroom and cried.
When I got out of the bathroom all the kids had gone to there next class. A teacher then  saw me and escorted me to the office to call my parents but instead I called Tom. When he got there he was shocked. He ran to my side and hugged me since the smoother was washed off me. He then took me to the car and we drove home.
This car ride was different from the last it was very tense and you could tell from Toms face he was mad.
We got home and he told me to go shower and I did that cause I could tell Tom was more then mad.
I got out and dressed and headed down stairs.
"Can you plz tell me what happen" Tom said in a stern voice
"Some one said I didn't deserve to be your sister. I didn't respond so they dumped there smoothie on me." I said looking down
"How often does this happen"
"Everyday" I said quietly
He then hugged me right there and I broke and cried. Seeing Tom sad alway made me sad. I then felt something wet on my shoulder Tom was crying.
"Plz don't cry" I said between sniffles
" how can I not your being tortured by the kids there"
"It's not your fault though"
I moved from the hug
"None of what happens is I love you Tom and your the thing I can trust"
"If any of this happens again plz call me. I love you to much to see you get hurt"
We then watched movies for the rest of the night and ate food.

Wow long one. Sorry if it's boring but if you have a request in next chapter plz tell me love all of you and thanks for reading.