Bonus- Kristens planned Date- Part 1

"Dress fancy, or formally, never mind they practically mean the same thing."

Logan laughed, "ok I'll put myself in a tux."

"Ouhhh, I really wanna see that!"

"The tux or my ripped muscles that will show through?" I can hear the amusement in his voice.

I giggle, "Both."

"I think your leaning more toward the muscles."

"Maybe."

"Also how do you feel about air?"

"Umm, I'm grateful for it or else I wouldn't be able to breathe an-"

"No dummy, how do you feel about being in the air?"

"Oh, fine I guess why?"

"Just cause, bring some extra clothes to."

"And be ready at 4am please!" I add quickly.

"What? That's way to ear-" I hang up on him and throw my phone on my bed.

I head towards my closet, taking out the dress I had bought last week.

I had always wanted to do this type of thing and when Logan said I can plan the next date, I already knew I wanted to do this.

Although it does cost a lot of money, i think it's worth it, and I certainly hope he does to.

I put the dress back up on the hanger and and walk back towards my bed, hitting the light on the way.

I plop on my bed and see Logan has texted me, complaining about me hanging up on him.

Suck it up, butter cup. And sent.

I plug my phone in and turn to the other side, hoping to fall asleep even though I know my brain is gonna think of things that have no matter at all in my life.

———

"Good morning sunshine." I smile at Logan as he walks out of his house grumpily.

"Hey." He groans out.

"Why are you wearing your tux?" I mean he looked hot in it but he didn't have to wear it right now.

"You said to dress formally."

"Ya, But not yet. Go take it off and pack it."

He lets out an tired/angry groan and stomps back up his driveway, leaving his door open and stomping all the way up the stairs.

Dramatic much?

After waiting a few minutes he reappears wearing a yellow hoodie that I So wanna take, (yes I'm that girlfriend) and with grey sweats on that made him looking amazing.

I see in his hand he has the same bag and an extra one this time, I'm guessing he put his tux in that one.

He hops in the car throwing the bags in the back, literally, he pulls his hood up to the point where only the front of his hair is showing.

He looked cute.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Your just soooooo cute." I say stretching the o.

He rolls his eyes playfully and a smile makes his face light up.

I smile to and he finally looks at me, his smile growing wider when he does.

Logan leans over the consul, leaning closer to my face. My eyes close on instinct and I start to lean in to, meeting him halfway.

Suddenly his arm slipped and his elbow pressed into the horn making it honk and making me jump in the seat, bumping my head into his.