"Kobe"

So Science was a blow, the teacher put me on the side and said I couldn't touch or do anything, he said it was chemicals work and I'm not capable of even holding an empty tube.

So that was so much fun (note the sarcasm) wahoo can't wait till tomorrow, but now I have gym and I think we start with basket ball which y'all know is my favourite.

I run from my locker to the girls change room to well get changed. Since we are Scorp high, our mascot is a scorpion so our jerseys are black and our gym shorts are light grey.

After putting them on and putting my hair into a ponytail I run out of the change room and to the basketball court.

When I reach it, the whole class which is mixed with girls and boys (because there are some gym classes you can take where it's only girls and only boys,) were there.

Coach Hamilton was explaining what we were doing, I showed up just in time.

"Alright so today we're just going to practice dribbling the ball back and forth, surly you all know how to do that?" He looks to us.

Some of us nod our heads some doing a little hand shake meaning they some-what know what their doing and some do nothing.

"Well good because first person to mess up has to run 20 laps around the track, and when that's done we will play BUMP."

Most of us (not including me) groan and start towards the rack to get a ball, some of us also confused as to what BUMP is.

I walk past the rack because Mr. Hamilton is my mother's brother so he brings my special ball everyday to school for me.

My mother died, she was crossing the street one day when the the sign said to and when her dog Grumble pulled her forward to walk.

My mother was also blind so she wouldn't know that a car was speeding down the road. It hit both of them, Grumble lived though and the accident was 13 years ago when I was 4.

Grumble was just a pup that was trained well. He's old now, as sad as it sounds, he's probably going to die as well soon.

"Uncle Mark, did you bring it?"

"I always do Kritty."

Kritty is the nickname he gave me. He handed me my ball that mom gave me when I was 4, two weeks before she died.

"Don't mess up."

"I never do." I say and run off with the ball.

I get into a lane that wasn't taken and started dribbling down it, some people on the bleachers watch. Not many people know that I play Basketball.

:;:

After about 10 minutes a boy named George messed up when a girl walked by.

"George 20 laps now." Coach called to him.

He groaned and headed for the track.

"Everyone count the laps he does and say it loud every time he jogs by." Coach added.

We nod.

George comes around and almost everyone counts the 1, I though run onto the track and run with him, I see the rest of the class join once I stepped up.

So now we were all running in a big group. Some chatting as we run.

After about 14 laps I see Logan come out of the school and start talking to Uncle Mark, I don't know what about when he takes out his schedule.

He must be apart of this class now.

That's cool.

I see Uncle Mark point to the group, and I watch as his mouth moves. Then Logan starts running towards us and next thing I know he's running with the group.