The Werewolf and the Huntress

Chapter 9
The werewolf and the Hunter.

As Kazuma arrived to Muspelheim he saw Sin waiting for him.

Kazuma:😱 髪。さま, Jesus, María y Jose!!! How long have you been there??
Sin: 😤 All night. I'm ready to learn
Kazuma: This is Muspelheim. The land of fire and blaze. It is said that the stars and the sun are fed by their heat. Only the fire cosmo Ruins in Mexico are so hot. And ever since that's what we need, for you to concentrate your cosmo in a single point. 😏

While speaking Kazuma begin to melt a volcanic rock with his hand, as he cut it trough, like  butter

Kazuma: The cosmo is the energy that was present during the Big Bang. Unlike Erda, somehow you had maintained a serene presence of cosmo without falling into anger. At least for a while. Alas, it's on a marginal level. We will train to harvest your cosmo in the most adverse conditions. After that you'll be qualified enough to face, even a Silver Saint like myself.
Sin: はい!!

Meanwhile in Utgard, Fenrir was still searching for an alternate way to heal from his blight sickness, asking every expert in the matter.

Fenrir: Sin's strange crystal, took care of the wound and most of the blight, but this darkness keeps rotting my flesh. Wait... That woman!

He runs towards her and tries to find out about the light in her bow
Fenrir: Is that the Light of Alfheim? If you possess any more of those... I need it for cure my blight sickness
????: Come with me, he-wolf. 😒

As he went into a corner, he was stabbed with an arrowhead, but he noticed only the corruption leaving his body, instead of the blood.

????: 😑 You didn't needed the light of Alfheim to get rid of your illness. I pierced your starry point so the black breath could abandon your body. Think of it as treating a corruption snake bite.
Fenrir:😢 If only I knew some human that would do that, out of the goodness of their heart. But I'm honor bound. Is there anything that you need of me?
Mysterious woman: I'm Lascoumoune, former Captain of the Satellites. Artemis's Army. Ever since my defeat, at the hands of the Phoenix Saint, I've lost confidence in my skills as a Satellite. I was outcasted. I've came here to improve my skills as a Satellite. In fact (While seeing a job request in the board) I need you to accompany me to Jagheim

She took the Help request mission, from the work board that says:

"Heorot. The Mead Hall of the frozen palace of Jagheim. A place where the Valkyries, Jötnar, God Warriors, Blue Warriors, Athenian Gladiators, Specters, Saints, Martians, Titans, Pallasites, Coatls and everyone under the branches of Yggdrasil have come to feast, show each other's respect and celebrate their victories of old, leaving any kind of rivalry at the door. The Heorot's merriment as short lived, as a fallen Gothi Warrior, Ullr of Grendel, seized with hateful jealousy, as he cannot brook the thought of the fact that he was sent to Helheim after his defeat at the hands of the Athenian  saints, while the most of our people choose to disapprove his leader Dolbr's actions and stood aside. He seeks to destroy our Joyous Palace. The Duke disavowed his actions, but he carries the will of Hel. Most of our forces are heavily wounded for counter his violence as the wretched is armed with his old Sword "Dauði Hammar" and both Wendol and Draugr are backing him up. The situation is dire. Ever since the first attack we became vigil, without song or merrymaking, for each night a horde of Shades attack us. This job warrant have reach as far as southern Midgard and as far as North as Asgard. To let known that the man, or group of people will have half of the gold of the Palace and the respect of the people of Jötunheimr, by making them my heirs.

Lord Hrothgar of Sleipnir. Servant of Hilda Polaris."

Lascoumoune: The former Surtur God Warrior that took Hel's Grendel Cloth.  I've been told rumors about that villain, Ullr. In life, He broke the Andromeda chains, both offense and defense.

Fenrir noticed Lascoumoune deeply interested in Ullr

Lascomoune: (thinking: The Phoenix saint told me that his brother was being lenient with me, but this Hel Walker won't hold back)  Hmm... a man worth killing.

As Lascoumoune keeps talking, Fenrir cannot help but thinking in that, he had heard Hrothgar name before.