" He's super duper mad at me , blaming me that I have changed when in reality he is the one who has.
The plan backfired Day !"

" Bell calm down , tell me what exactly happened ?"

" I wanna come there and hug so tightly !"

"Control your hormones lady ! FYI I'm not lesbian"

" FYI I'm as straight as the pole you dance on ! ",
I said angrily because this is not the time to joke at all and continued sniffing ..

" Calm down and speak up " she says in a soothing voice

Okay fine !

And I explained her about today's event ....

" Yes what I'm saying is that I got
an A and not F ! But I never thought that not clearing her doubt at that time would matter this much ! "

" Oh okay "

" Besides there was a tiny miny chance Ro would come to know about it but as I said instead of confronting me about it , he just yelled at me! "

" That's what Bell ! He cares for you that's why he got angry . Otherwise, he would have not given a f**k about it "

" But what I meant by that was he would understand how wrong he was to change and maybe try to revert to what he is behind this facade "

" I understand . But instead of running away , you should have confronted him "

"I don't know how to . I just don't want him to push me more away than he already has "

"Did you both shared a deep conversation lately ?"

" By deep if you mean planning each other's murder , yes we have "

" What you do need to do right now is calm the f*ck down "

" You know what ? I just wanna shout in his ears that I have changed because of him ,
he is the reason why I behaved this way lately . And even though I got an A in my Eco test , I feel like I got F in our bond " I say rather shakily

" WAIT WHAT?! "

But those words were not spoken by Day , I turn around instantly to face him !

"I'll call you back " I say and hung up .

"You didn't fail the test ?" he asked

"Seriously that's what you grasped ?"

"I'm sorry "

"Why are you sorry ?"

" I'm the reason you changed .
I don't want you to be this way nor do I like you this way . Just be yourself , with or without me in your life "

"Royal I only did that stupidity just to make you realise that how it's not okay to be anything but yourself , it was never about me "

"What do you mean ?"

"What I mean is I want you to be the way you were "

"I can't "

" You can't ?! Are you fudging kidding me ? I want you to try at least . I know you Ro "

"You think you know me better ?"

"Ro why do we do this ? Can't we have a normal conversation for god's sake ?! "

"Because you remind me of how I was , how we were and I don't want to recall any of that ! "

"I'm sorry for everything that's happened to you Ro and I'm here for you. I'll always be there but you have to let me in . I can't just sit here and watch you become this completely different version of yourself ! "