I could feel her body tense as her hand cupped my breast. She was not used to this kind of physical contact with me and she was most likely scared to touch stuff. I encouraged her to squeeze my breast and once I felt that she didn't need my hand on hers I moved it back over to her hips.

I let out a moaned as her hands continued to massage my breasts.

"Wow, this feels so good" I breathed out, referring to her hand on my breast. I noticed that she blushed at what I told her. I pecked her lips before sitting up. She was now sitting fully on my lap, looking down at me.

"You're amazing" She whispered. I looked into her eyes as I reached behind me and over to my bra strap.

"Take it off for me?" I asked her. Her eyes widen for a second before she smiled and complied. She took a hold of one of the straps on my shoulder once it was unhook from behind and pulled it down slowly. Once my bra was fully off she looked down in admiration. She then leant down and trailing her lips along my chest and up to my neck. I tilted my head back to give her more access to my neck.

Her hands started to reach behind her back to her own bra clasp. "Take mines off for me?" She asked timidly.

"Of course, gorgeous" I reached round and unclasped her bra. I pulled the straps off her shoulder, kissing her shoulder down to her chest where her bra covered her skin. I reached her right nipple and took it into my mouth, Eclipse let out a breathless moan. She watched me suck her nipples and the tissue around it, letting out moans every few seconds. My other hand found itself playing with her left nipple, fiddling with it. I felt her occasionally tug at my hair, encouraging me to continue what I was doing.

I suddenly moved my mouth to her other nipple, sucking and nipping at it. My hand stopping playing with her left nipple and moved to her right. Her hands moved down to my back, I felt her nails dig into the skin on my back. This caused me to groan in pleasure.

I flipped us over on the bed so that I was now on top to continue my assault on her chest. Hearing Eclipse moan was turning me on so much and I could feel my boner pushing up against the tight underwear that I had decided to wear.

I leaned back and looked down at Eclipse's chest but panicked once I noticed that I had left a few bruises on her chest. "I'm sorry baby, did I hurt you at all?" I asked. I wasn't sure how she felt about the bruises on her chest and if I had possible hurt her by accident. I got way too carried away.

"No, that was amazing" She breathed out. She was now breathing heavily, her chest raising up and down quickly. I nodded and sighed in relief.

I took a look down at my boner, it was pressed tightly against the underwear. Eclipse looked down as well her eyes growing wide as her eyes landed on the noticeable bulge. I noticed panic cross over her expression.

"It's, eh, pretty big" She gulped. She looked up at me before looking back down. I quickly responded.

"It's okay, we don't have to do anything. I don't want you to feel like you have to-" Eclipse giggled, effectively cutting me off.

"No, Sam, I want this. I don't care what size you are, I'll be fine. I promise" She nervously breathed out, looking at me in the eyes. I searched her eyes for any doubts that she may have but came across nothing but adoration and love.

I nodded in understanding. As long as she is comfortable and ready, I am fine with anything.

I was leaning in for a kiss until I felt Eclipse grab a hold of my shaft through the underwear. I felt myself twitch in anticipation.

I watched as Eclipse's hand moved up to the hem of my underwear before slowly moving it down. My shaft sprang up and hit my stomach once Eclipse had successful moved my underwear low enough. Her eyes watched while biting her lips, only making my shaft twitch again.