-1-

Warning!
Mention of:
-Adult language
-Adult scenes
-Angsty content

The content of this story can be triggering for some.

Warnigns will be put in chapters with mentions of the things above. (Exept for adult language)

---

The following story is purely fictional and the plot is not to be associated with actual historical records. All characters seen in the story are either purely fictional or members of the group 'Stray Kids', trademarked by JYP Entertainment. Please mark that the characters of this story are purely fictional, and are not to be associated with the real life people they are based off of. Some of the OC's are owned by other people/authorities. Other characters are just extras that some might find familiar, but this is purely coincidental. Technical drawings done for this fanfiction are made purposely made for better visualization of the story, and are not to be associated with real-life objects or people.

The fictional story is owned and copyrighted by the author.

---

Waking up in paradise, Jisung never would have expected his vacation to turn out to be the worst disaster he had ever experienced.

The teenager sat up in bed, still trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes. As Jisung finished rubbing his eyes, he let out a big yawn and looked around the hotel room for the first time.

His best friends were still laying perfectly still in their beds, snoring softly. Hyunjin and Seungmin were cuddled up in their shared bed, while Felix slept in his own bed on the other side of the lovely couple.

Jisung tip-toed through the room, and entered the bathroom. He took a quick shower, before getting dressed and ready to start the day.

By the time Jisung was all finished, the others were all walking around the room, doing their own thing to get ready for the day ahead of them.

The 4 walked down to the lobby of the hotel, and further into the dining hall where breakfast was being served. They found a table, and chatted until a waiter came and took their breakfast orders.

"What's the schedule for today?" Felix asked as he ran a hand through his platinum blonde hair.

Jisung shrugged his shoulders and looked over towards the happy couple.

"I don't know, what do you wanna do?" Seungmin asked the two.

Felix groaned to himself.

"Come on guys. It's the first day of our first vacation as a group ever. We have to do something"

"Then how about we head down to the place I told you about a few days ago. The one where you can rent a boat for a day, and go out to the islands." Hyunjin suggested with a small smile.

"Sounds good." Jisung answered, accepting the plate the waiter was about to give to him.

"Yeah, let's do that." Felix said, smiling widely at the sight of his breakfast.

The group ate their food as a comfortable conversation bounced off their lips.

About an hour after leaving the hotel, the group of 4 were standing at the docks, listening to the instructions of the man whom was going to take them out with the boat they had rented.

They all climbed aboard, and let the employee take care of it all.

"I'm so excited." Felix exclaimed, setting his bag down.