Chapter 1: Failure

"I travel the void. I fear nothing and nothing will not fear me."

David's POV

Is it possible for something to be created from nothing? One would say no but I say differently for I am living proof. Once again school had finally ended and I was on my way to the ORC. To be honest ever since I joined Rias' peerage I have been treated with respect. Things got worse with the perv Issei joined. Everyone would boss me around insults me. The only part of the day I actually like is going to the student council and helping them out with a few things. Anyways Rias said something important was happening today. I got to the old school house to see Rias, Akeno, Kiba and Koneko.

Rias: Hello David.

What the? No "Hello worthless trash" today? What's gotten into her?

???: Hello Son.

I look over to see Grayfia my mother

I look over to see Grayfia my mother. That would explain it. Suddenly my mom shows up and everyone wants to be nice to me. Then I was shoved into the ground. I looked up to see Issei and Asia looking at me in disgust.

Issei: Out of the way you little shi-

Rias: Issei!

Issei: Wha-

He looks to see my mother giving him a death glare. I get up then head over and hug her.

David: Hi mom.

Grayfia: How are you doing?

David: I'm doing....fine.

Grayfia:.....You're not lying to me are you?

David: N-No.

I haven't told my mom the truth. Mostly because I didn't want to worry her, Venelana and Sirzech.

Grayfia: Well then if everyone's here. We can begin.

Flames appeared in the room then they died down and a man appeared from where the flames were.

Riser: Riser has arrived in the human world.

Issei: Who is this douche?

Grayfia: This gentleman is Riser Phenex. Heir to the Phenex House and fiancé

Issei: What!?

So this is Riser Phenex. I've never met him before but I've heard about him. I look to see that Rias and the others are irritated by his presence. I like him already.

Rias: Akeno could you make our guest some tea.

Akeno: Of course Rias.

Akeno then goes up to me then she crouches to my level and whispers into my ear.

Akeno: Make yourself fucking useful and go prepare the tea and don't say a fucking word.

I just nodded and left the room at the same time she did.