"He's asleep?"
Hinata asked

"Yup every time I do more work on him he sleeps no matter where I'm tattooing him" I replied.

"I need a drink"
Makoto handed me a drink as he was at the cooler.

"Thanks"
I took it and took a few mouthfuls before cleaning up my stuff.

"So what made you move in with Keishin?"
He asked bringing over the trash can.

"He's kind of my hero, and I decided to keep him around," I said with a smile watching the dork lose it after beating Yusuke on some racing game.

"See that babe I'm the best!!!!"
The drunken man child said coming over to me.

"Take me on then!"
I challenged him and he took no time in hoisting me over his shoulder taking me into the lounge area and handing me a controller.

"Haha you sure you wanna take her on?"
Finally Tig woke up and joined up about to light a cigarette up in the house.

"I don't think so!! out there"
I ordered pointing to the side door, I didn't miss Suga checking out my topless friend, Tig didn't either.

"So are you all bunking here?"
I asked the group.

"If that's ok?"
Daichi asked a group full of young men like I didn't expect them to crash here.

"Yeah that's fine will have to work out who's sleeping where"
I stated.

"We picked up the futons and stuff from home earlier"
Tobio said very matter of fact.

I nodded and turned to the tv waiting for Keishin to pick his car.
"So what's the wager?"
I asked my now boyfriend, he looked at my leg and then Tig and then I could see the light bulb go off.

"Winner picks a tattoo for the loser"
He shouted out excited thinking he'd win.

"Deal!"
I answered knowing I'd win, Tig, Saeko and Tobio all knew he had slim chances in winning and all giggled at the fact the blonde male was most likely about to get his arse handed to him.

I picked my car and got into the zone watching the loading screen, waiting for the green light to flash I let him go ahead watching him get cocky then I was trailing behind him and flung out the side of his car drifting around the next corner to pick up boost I won of course by about +3.8.

"You baited me...."
He complained, getting up to go have a smoke.

"You underestimated me because I'm a girl"
He nodded, I was right and now I get to pick and tattoo him and you bet I'm going to make him sweat about what I'm getting him.

"You can go have a smoke Haru I already know you do so does Mum and Dad" Tobio said and I freaked.

"How do you know??" I sweat dropped slowly turning to him.

"You weren't as sneaky as you thought"
He said with an almost evil grin.

I got up shaking my head and went out Keishin passed me an already lit smoke and wrapped an arm around me.

"I'm so lucky"
I said out loud.

"What makes you say that?"
Keishin asked shifting me in front of him  and leaning over my shoulder.

"All of you, everything that's happened I've expected the worst but each time I'm surprised you're all straight forward but don't judge harshly, I found you and you've been nothing but amazing"
I turned my head and kissed him.

"Where's the birthday girl!?!?"
My sister called out as she entered.

"She's here"
Keishin called back.

"Heya sis you know you didn't need to do this"
I said seeing the monster cake that my sister and brother in-law brought in.

They all sung happy birthday to me and told me to make a wish, I looked to Keishin then blew out my candles making a wish this didn't go unnoticed by my sister.

My sister and I set up beds in all of the rooms saving me from doing it when I was more intoxicated.

"Keishin and you make a good pair, you together or just going to love each other from afar"
She quipped earning a flying pillow.

"We decided to give it a try and see where it goes, he's different"
I nodded as I put a case on a pillow.

"He's older than the fuckboys you've dated, that's what they call them isn't it?"
Consider me shooketh.

"You did not just swear!!!!!"
I gasped.

"I may have had some wine with my dinner"
She giggled.

"I've really missed you sis I'm glad I came back home"
I said tears again welling.

"I missed you too and your smile I'm glad it's back"
My sister came over to me and hugged me tight.

We both started sobbing like babies when Keishin and my brother in-law came in to see why it was taking us so long.

I let go of my sister, her husband going over to her laughing and wiping her face, I went over and hid my face in Keishin's chest he just hugged me and kissed my head.

"You two are still emotional messes when you drink"
My brother in-law commented.

"Shut up!!"
My sister and I said in unison, making both men laugh at us.

"The others wanna play karaoke you want to?"
Keishin said trying to get me to look at him.

"Yeah I'll go freshen up"
I left the room to go look a lot less like I've been crying.