"This lot ain't like that girl, you don't need to worry, by the way I heard what that douche canoe did and I spoke to a few of my friends they're going to make sure he stays away, you know to say sorry for my freak out and what happened years ago"
She said kissing my head.

I rolled over and hugged her she held me tight as I willed back tears thinking of the last time I came out to those around me.

"They're not here Haru and he isn't either you're safe" Saeko whispered I hoped no one heard her.

"Now now no more tears Haru I need some more ink!!! I know how it relaxes you"
Tig said waving my case with my tattoo stuff in it, looking past Saeko with a weak smile.

We were back in the lounge I was setting up my stuff and a few of the guys went and got my bench out of the garage when they came back in they were followed by the neighbourhood volleyball team guys.

"Hey hey hows it going??" One of the guys came in two behind him carrying a massive cooler I was setting up my gun and peddle, inks and towels I was almost ready when Tig threw himself on my workbench top less.

"Big enough space?"
Tig asked showing off his toned and bare back.

"Yup wadda ya want this time?"
I asked him, he usually didn't care, the guy just liked getting new tattoos

"Hey Suga what do you think I should get?"
Suga came over followed by the older males and the other 3rd years and Tanaka.

"You can't be asking me that!! Tattoos are permanent!!!" The sliver haired guy screeched.

"Don't think too much about it, he's asked more random people than you, this one was suggested by someone that was behind him in line at a coffee shop" I said pointing to a tattoo of a highland cow smoking a joint.
"Not gonna lie it was fun to design" I added.

"You designed that too?"
Tanaka asked interested in my work, wonder if I'll get to ink him some time he seems the type.

"She's designed and done all of my tattoos"
Tig replied making my blush a little.

"Oh fuck I've got a great idea Haru!!"
He gasped.

"Oh god what Tig!"
I replied with the same but mocking energy.

"Everyone one here can pick a little tattoo and you can do it like a collage!!"
He was slapping my shoulder over and over.

"You're crazy Tig"
I said with a giggle knowing full well how mental he was.
"Well Tanaka you tell the team what their task is, I'll just wait" I said turning to Tanaka.

"Does it hurt?"
Asahi asked nervously.

"It doesn't tickle but it's not horrific I've had piercings that have hurt more, why you want one??"
I said jokingly waving my gun towards him.

"I've thought of it before but I'd want something meaningful,"
he added.

"Well if you ever decide on something come see me ok"
I said with a calm smile.

"Would you tattoo me?"
Keishin asked hugging me from behind grabbing a glove and playing with it.
"Your hands are tiny!!"
He continued.

"Yeah for sure! I love popping ink cherries"
He nodded and kissed me on the cheek.

"We have ideas!!!!"
Now everyone was hovering around ready for me to do my thing, a few were surprised when I started to free hand designs with markers.

There was a weird collection of sporting related images, a few neo trad bits a koi and a few comic book characters, I had finished after a quite a few hours and noticed Tig had fallen asleep like always.