Do you wanna say that louder, you twat? -Chapter 29

Start from the beginning

--1 week later--

FINALLY! LAST DAY OF COLLEGE for a couple of weeks... i feel like slapping my sub conscience but instead i get up quickly and hurry to the shower. After i let the hot water run for a few seconds, my bathroom quickly gets steamy and i hop into the shower, brush my teeth and scrub the unclean out. When i get out, i wrap a towel around my body and hair, then taking the blow dryer to my room. 

After taking care of my hair, i decide to choose what to dress.

we all know what i was going to choose.  

I finish buttoning my jeans and tying my black doc's, then dressing a wool sweater and my winter coat. I run downstairs and they're all eating breakfast and look too fancy while doing it. 

Zayn looks like the typical popular lad in movies; Liam looks like he just got out of a meeting with the students board; Harry looks like the typical teenage heartbreaker you have in every highschool; Louis looks like a fancy brand's model and Niall looks like the misterious but cute guy you have in every highschool too... 

I took a piece of toast out of the basket and picked a little bottle of orange juice from the fridge, then picking up my keys from the key holder and jogging to my car. 

8:38 AM and classes start at 9 AM

"HURRY UP LADS! WE HAVE TO GET THERE EARLIER FOR ME TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE CAMPUS"

They all came running out of the house then getting inside the car quickly.

"I'm so excited" Liam smiled widely while he pressed his hands against each other.

"Dunno why you are because college is the most boring place in the universe..." i shrug "i'd rather be sucked by a black hole than waking up at 7:30 in the fucking morning to listen to lectures"

"It can't be that boring though" Louis said smiling

"You'll see who's right in a bit" i turn on the radio and we don't speak for the rest of the trip.

When i turn off the engine and we get out of the car, people start giving us funny looks and sniggering... oh no...

I grab them by their sleeves and make them almost run across campus because a group of girls were pointing their phones at them. I look up at the classroom boards with their number and quickly get in when i see classroom number 47.

We sit on the last row and i pull out my notebook and pen.

They pull out theirs and smile at each other. Getting filled with happiness from the moment we were sharing but i was looking at the board unamused because i knew i was going to need to be focused on that board for 2 hours straight. 

Professor Hawlt comes in holding his briefcase and papers on the other hand and looks at us when he hears a laugh... i shoot Louis a death glare because his laugh had made old Hawlt notice us. He looks around him amused. 

"I see you were the first ones to get here today" he smirks "That's new from you Ms. Harrington since you always show up late to my classes" the lads laugh loudly and he speaks once again "And you... i've never seen you in my classes..." he gets closer to us and adjusts his glasses. "You look like those teenage boys my daughter loves" he sighs.

"One Direction sir?" Zayn says smiling

Professor Hawlt pauses for a moment and then finally speaks.

"Yes, the ones who sing that makes you beautiful song" and out of nowhere he starts singing What Makes You Beautiful which makes me almost throw myself on the floor and roll on the ground laughing... i'm not shitting you... that was the funniest thing i've ever seen in my whole life! It was even funnier than that "GOO BWAH" video... 

"Sir, do you want us to sign anything for your daughter?" 

"Why would i want students to sign anything for my daughter?" he looks at them coldly

"Because we actually are those boys... we're apart of that band your daughter likes...?" Liam says mildly embarrassed pulling out his phone and showing a picture of the band to professor Hawlt. 

A huge smile appears on old Hawlt's face... whoa first time the old man smiled in 20 years!

Professor Hawlt pulls out his phone from probably the last century and puts his daughter on the speaker phone... the girl started screaming and crying when she found out that they were the real One Direction and they ended up signing a bunch of papers for her. 

------------------------------------------------------

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE NEW ALBUM??? I LOVE CLOUDS SO MUCH FUCK

BTW WHO DO YOU WANT ME TO CHOOSE TO BE HER "LOVE" BC I'M REALLY GETTING OUT OF THE POINT BUT YAH ILY GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH