Me: you broke down in front of my place.

Wiess: really I didn't see any houses.

Me: yeah cause it's further up we live on a ranch.

Wiess: wait "we"?

Me: yeah me and my sister she just got in to beacon so she ain't here.

Wiess: oh.

Me: can i ask you a question?

Wiess: sure.

Me: where are you from?

Wiess: atlas

Me: well your pretty far from home wiess.

Wiess: yeah.

Me: so why did you leave atlas may I ask?

Wiess: well in atlas we produce the main energy and wanted me to be the next heir after my sister joined the army I turned it down. Then he kept me locked up in my room so then after I ran and this is where I end up.

Me: well I can use extra help around the ranch and you need a place the stay so why not come live with me?

Wiess: really?!

Me: sure.

Wiess: thank you, thank you,thank you

We made it back to the ranch I then put flame in his paddock and got wiess settled in a spare bedroom right next to my sister's room.

Wiess: yang I don't have any spare clothes!

Me: I'll get you some from my sister's room.

I went into rubys room to find an outfit perfect for wiess. I searched the room to find an outfit I came across the perfect one for her.

Me: got one for you!

Wiess: thank you!

I walk over to wiess room and handed it over so she can change. When she comes out she looks like a real cowgirl.

 When she comes out she looks like a real cowgirl

Wiess: I love it. Thank you yang.

Me: anytime.

I walk out of wiess room and head back to my room wondering how ruby is

*ruby p.o.v*

I look out the train window to see the emerald forest it looks pretty I was deep in thought about leaving yang that I didn't notice a ginger red head ask for a seat next to me.

Ginger: excuse me is this seat taken?

Me: oh no it's not your fine.

Ginger: thank you.

She takes a seat next to me she notices a picture of me and yang.

Ginger: wait you know yang xiao long the best Rodeo out there or her rodeo name "the beast" or "the dragon".

Me: of course I'm her sister after all.

Ginger: that's so cool my new friend is the sister of yang.

Me: I don't know your name so we're strangers not friends yet.

Ginger: right sorry my name is Nora Valkyrie.

Me: cool my name is ruby rose.

Nora: woah your mum was the legendary hero summer rose that's awesome.

Me: heh thanks... how much longer to beacon?

Nora: two more stops. This my first year is it your first year too?

Me: yeah

Nora: oh I hope were roommates that be awesome.

Me: same here Nora same here. But i read on the thing that they put you polar opposite people.

Nora: nooooo I don't want to be paired with a silent but deadly type!

Me: same I want someone out there like you!

We talked about our favorite things to do in our spare time, what our favorite sport is and all that. Nora got a text on her phone about something that got her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

Me: what is it Nora?

Nora: during spring your sister is competing in a rodeo of a life time she gonna ride devil the tuffest bull ever.

Me: that cool. I can't-

My sentence was cut short by the train driver saying we are at our station. We got off and the view is the best view besides cookie in front of a sunset.

Me: Nora.

Nora: yes?

Me: it's going to be a long 4 years.

Nora: yeah.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Author here hoped you enjoyed this chapter the first of a new book made by me.