"Fine, just promise me don't kill me again."

She chuckles and extended her hands. "Ari." She added.

I received her soft hand and gave it a little shake, "Y/N, the starbucks crew."

"Put your bike at the back." She said before climbing inside her car.

In many places in the world, why does she have to meet me after trying to run me over? It's better than not meeting her after all.

-

"I'm sorry again. I was looking for my charger and I really didn't know how fast I am." Ariana started rumbling when she took her seat. She took me at the fancy Italian restaurant far away from where the incident happened.

I looked up from my phone and stared at her, rumbling words I heard for tenth time this day.

"Can you stop just staring at me?" Those words interrupted my thoughts as I ran my hand through my hair.

"Can you stop saying sorry for the hundredth time? Besides, why are you by yourself?" I asked, taking off my phone out of my hands and started focusing on her presence.

Ariana smirked and almost rolled her eyes, this girl might be soft and all but sometimes really have some strong attitude. "So Ariana Grande can't be alone?"

"I was just saying, if you have someone out there you might not end up killing people." I stared at her as her face gave some expression.

"You were bragging me not to say sorry and now you're telling me again that I almost killed you." She was shaking her head in frustration.

I giggled and realized is this girl really stressing herself on almost killing me or there are a lot of things running on her head.

"Hey, stop stressing yourself out." I softly said and met her eyes. Her face soften as she exhaled some air out of her lungs and smiled at me. "I'm fine, my bike's fine." I added.

"Why are you biking around there, anyway."

"Oh, am I not allowed to go home after work?"

"I can't believe people are still using bicycle." She exclaimed.

I almost rolled my eyes at her. She might think people are as rich like her. People can be poor Miss Grande.

I smirked and replied, "Well,  were not rich like you."

"I know, sorry. It's just-"

The waiter interrupted our chat and bring out the food I didn't even know how to pronounce. She thanked the guy after they arranged the plates on the table.

Ariana stabbed some pasta before putting it in her mouth. "This is so good. Try some."

"I don't like Italian." I teased her with an awkward smile.

"You must be boring then." She replied smirking at me.

I laughed, she is really up for some teasing.

"It's a joke. Of course, I eat anything." I told her and stabbing the unfamiliar food in front of me. Which doesn't surprise me at all, at her size, she don't eat that much. "You must be a goat."

Ariana tilted her head and chuckled, showing her deep dimples. "I'm vegetarian."

"I know. Look at your body." I said pointing my fork at her. She's thin as paper and small too, I can squeeze her and that can be her death.

"I'm healthy, there's nothing wrong with that."

"Good for you then." I mumbled and continued eating my pasta.