The Day After She Left

Malachi P.O.V.

I sat at my desk in a silk robe covering my shoulders, I stared at the blood stained floor. What had I done? I had lost the one person I loved. I had promised that I wouldn't hurt her, that she would never be subject to my anger and what had I done? I had carved into her skin. No, she deserved it she was making out with that shit, Henry. But when she told me she wasn't... was she tell the truth. She was driving me insane.  I couldn't help but think that she didn't actually mean for that to happen at all.

"Malachi?" asked Jax. 

"Where is she?" I asked, seeing Angelica on the floor, clutching her abdomen.

"She skipped town last night," he told me. 

"What have I done?" I asked, I flinched as I saw myself take a knife to her. 

"You just had a bit to much to drink, that's all," Jax tried to reassure me.

"No!" I yelled, "I lose her because I'm a jealous, anger driven, bastard! I lose her..." I held my head between my hands. 

"Malachi, we'll track her down, she couldn't have gotten far," he told me.

"Do you think she'll just come back to me like nothing happened?" I said, "Do you think that she'll forgive me after what I did?" I stood up abruptly, "No she's not going to forgive me after I hurt her, not only that but I cut her!"

"What exactly did you do?" asked Jax.

"I craved into her stomach, Malachi's property," I said collapsing into the chair, "How could I let this happen?"

"You cut her, why?" he said.

"I saw that guy on top of her and I lost it," I said, the truth of what I did finally rested on my conscious. I dialed her number, it rang before turning to voicemail. "Your phone, Jax," I said, holding my hand out. Jax pressed the phone to my palm and I tried calling her again, with the same result.

I stared at the bloody handprint on the carpet, "Angel, I am so sorry." What had I done?