Hell Shall Reign

*One Month Later*

Malachai hadn't called me in over a month and I was starting to breathe a little. Catcher took my out of town for a week end at his parents cabin, Toni and Cheryl brought me to a girl's night with Veronica and Betty. Jughead and the Serpents patrolled around Thornhill twice a week . And I finally forgave Archie. Everything was fine, until riot night. 

Fangs was getting released from prison, I was with Reggie and Archie when, Fangs got shot. Then all hell broke lose. 

Jughead ran over to us, "Archie get Reggie and Ang out of here now. Go!" He pushed Archie, then ran to help Fangs. Archie grabbed my hand and the sleeve of Reggie's jacket, pulling him forward. We went to Pop's. 

"God, Reggie  you were planning on killing him?" yelled Archie.

"Yeah Archie, I was but, I didn't. The serpents are going to kill me," said Reggie.

Blinding lights filled the window. "Guys what is that?" I asked.

"It's the Serpents they're here for me," said a very nervous Reggie.

Archie called Jughead, "Hey Jughead, where the hell are you guys? (Pause) Then who the hell is that?" Archie hung up.

"Arch, it's the Ghoulies and they're here for me," I said, terrified as Malachai and the Ghoulies came into view.  Reggie and Kevin pushed the jukebox up against the door. My back was pressed against the far wall.

"It's okay everyone stay away from the windows!" yelled Archie, as a bullet was fired from outside. He crawled behind Pop Tate's counter and then disappeared.

"Anyone come out and play?" yelled Malachai, "I got some new toys to show you! Angel, I know you're in there."

"Move the jukebox," I said to Kevin and Reggie.

"Are you crazy? You can't go out there!" said Kevin.

"This wouldn't stop unless he gets what he wants," I told them. They moved the jukebox away from the door. I walked out of Pop's. Malachai's face went from defensive to victorious when he saw me. 

"Angelica, no!" shouted Archie from the roof, I continued walking.

"Come here," said Malachai.

"Angelica we can figure this out!" shouted Archie.

"This won't stop, Archie!" I yelled back at him.

"She's right. I'm coming to collect on the deal," said Malachai, laughing.

"Tell Catcher that I love him," I said to Archie. He nodded. I stepped into Malachai's arms.

"Angel, how I've missed this," Malachai breathed in my ear, then proceeded to plant kisses on my neck.

"Stop," I said.

"You are in for a hell of a night," he said. Malachai led me to his car. I got in and He speed down the road, "You didn't do what I asked, angel. My boss wants to get rid of the Serpents so I'm happy to oblige."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To meet a friend and don't worry Jughead will be joining us," said Malachai.

When we stopped I saw about thirty Ghoulies surrounding a women. Malachai grabed my arm tightly, "If you try anything I'll make sure Jughead doesn't make it through the night." He pulled me up to the front of the group so I had a perfect view, "Surprise."

"You said it was just going to be the two of us," said Jughead.

"I never go any where without back up not after what you did to me," said the women, "Besides we need to talk. All of us."

"There's nothing to talk about, I'm taking Toni and Ang and we're leaving," said Jughead.

"Not so fast," said Malachai, pulling me closer to him, "I've been waiting to see you again for along time."

"Get back you, hob goblin," said Cheryl, her bow strung.

"I brought back up too,"  said Jughead, "Like I said I'm taking Toni and Any and we' re leaving."

"Untie her," said Cheryl, "And release my cousin."

"Take her then, but remember when all you're friends are dead, I tried giving you a chance," said the women, untying Toni. Toni immediately  ran behind Cheryl.

"Why do you keep coming back? What do you want?" asked Jughead.

"The Southside. There's money to be made in the town with pep, if you're not afraid of getting your hands dirty."

"So you partnered with the Ghoulies to sell drugs on the Southside," conclude Jughead 

"Bingo," said the women, "So here the offer I want you to take back to your dad and your tribe. The Serpents ship out tonight or it's a show down with the Ghoulies at Pickens Park at dawn. I'm fine either way." 

"Give us Ang or Cheryl will release that arrow," said Jughead. 

"Oh no, that's not how that works," said Malachai, "Ang was part of our deal, the drag race. So was the White Wyrm and Sunnyside Trailer Park, but I've gone kind of easy on that." 

Jughead glare at him," Ang, I'll come back for you." He nodded at Cheryl and Toni and they all left.

*One Hour Later*

"The sacrificial  lamb arrives," said the women, whose name, I learned was, Penny

"I'll remind you of the deal I made with your boss, Hiram Lodge. I hand myself over to you tonight and there's no bloodshed tomorrow," said Jughead.

"Apparently getting you out of the picture is more important than an all out Serpent annihilation," said Penny.

"Thirty to one are you that afraid of me?" asked Jughead.

"The only scary thing is what we're gonna do to your girlfriend d when we find her," said Malachai, handing me over to Jax. Jughead punched Malachai. Then the Ghoulies knocked him to the ground, beating the life out of him, Malachai joined them. 

"You're a true hero, Jughead," said Penny, "Let your dying thought be that your sacrifice was for nothing. And that come morning Riverdale as you know it will cease to exist. Don't finish him off yet guys, I want my pounding of flesh, first." Penny drew her knife and I screamed at the sight of Jughead beaten bloody curled up on the ground, Ghoulies still punching him.

Malachai walked over to me, his hands, rings, and club covered in my friends blood, "The jacket, angel. Now." 

I slid my Serpent jacket off without question, terrified from watching Jughead writher in pain. I gave it to him. He wiped the bloody off his hands onto my jacket and tossed it on the ground.

"It's better this way now, you won't have to tell your friends why you left because they'll all mourn you along with Jughead," he told me. Malachai pressed a cloth to my mouth. My knees gave out, he scooped me up in his arms, then the world went black.

A/N: Vote and comment if you enjoyed and want more! Thank you!