♥Preference #4: Kisses♥

this is just a blurb, but im gonna work on another update today that has a bit more detail. its basically just how i think the boys would kiss you :) 

_______________________________________________________

Michael: 

I think Michael would be a real sweetheart when it comes to kissing. He would place his hands on your waist and pull you in. Michael would want his lips on your lips constantly. Even out in public, I think he would pull you over and kiss your forehead. Just small reminders to show how much he loves you.

Calum: 

I think Calum wouldn't kiss you a lot, but when he does, he really means it. He wants you to know how much he loves you and how much he cares. I don't think he sees the need to show the world your love when it was a private thing between the two of you. Calum would kiss you with passion.

Luke: 

I think Luke would be very careful about how much he kissed you. He would make sure not to cut you off when speaking to someone and only kiss your cheek when busy. Luke would sort of be obsessed with your lips. When he wasn't kissing you, which was often, he would be watching your lips move and smile and speak.

Ashton: 

I think Ashton would kiss you all the time. Whenever he sees you, he just would want his lips on yours. If you were angry or if you two were fighting, he would kiss you to shut you both up. He would crave your lips for months when not with you and every kiss felt like the first time.

_________________________________________________________

mkay thats it for now, but ill try and update later.

sorry for the shitty chapter, but thanks so much for 200+ reads 
:)

-demure-