♥Preference #8: Movie Night♥

Ashton; "Please, Ash?" You beg, pulling the pouty face that always gets Ashton to give in. "We watched that last week!" "Yeah, but it's a good movie! Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?" You wanted to watch 21 Jump Street for the second week in a row, he wanted to watch anything but that. Probably because the only thing you did while watching it was gush over Channing Tatum. "Fine... but we have to watch the movie of my choice for the next 2 movie nights!" You knew he couldn't say no to you.

Calum; "Y/N, I'm home! You ready?" "Blanket fort is ready, popcorn has been made, cold drinks are waiting in the fort. Let's do this." You and Calum rush to the living room where your blanket fort was set up, climbing in. "What movie are we going to watch?" Calum asks, getting up to find a good movie. "Just pick something random. Hurry, I want to cuddle!"

Luke; "Ladies first," Luke opens the theater door for you, his hand resting on your back. "I'll get snacks, you get the tickets?" Luke suggests, turning towards the concession stand when you agree. A boy your age is working the counter and he smirks at you. "Hey, babe. I get off in 5, mind if I join you?" He winks and you frown. "Actually, she does mind. We'll take two tickets for Poltergeist." Luke comes up behind you, causing you to sigh in relief. The boy scoffs and rings up your tickets, handing them to you. Without saying a word, you and Luke walk towards the door playing your movie. "He was a jerk. He saw me come in with you!" Luke huffs. "Don't let him ruin our night, Luke. Forget about him. I love you and he means nothing to me!" You kiss him on the cheek and he perks up a bit. "Yeah, okay. You're right. Lets just enjoy our night together." He stops in his tracks, confusing you. "What is it?" "That asshole distracted me and I didn't even get to buy snacks..."

Michael; Biting your lip, you knock on his door. Your palms were sweating and you were slightly shaking. You hadn't been on a date in a while and first dates weren't your thing. A few seconds pass and Michael finally opens the door, a smile on his face. "Hey! I've been waiting for you. Hope you don't mind staying in, I thought a movie night would be cool. Maybe a little cliche, though, now that I think about it..." You giggle, "Sounds perfect to me. What are we watching?" "It's your pick. I have a ton of movies to choose from." He guides you to his living room and shows you a box full of DVDs. Immediately you spot one of your favorites, The Hunger Games. You pull it out of the box and hold it up. "Do you like this one?" He nods, "Good choice. You can go ahead and sit down, I'll get it started." You do what he said and wait for him to sit with you. When he does, he hesitantly holds his arms above you shoulders, as if he was about to wrap his arm around you. "Do you mind if I, uh," You know what he's getting at and laugh at his hesitance. "Go ahead." He pulls you closer to him and you rest your head on his shoulder. Maybe first dates aren't so bad after all...

_________________________

credit to lostboylukes on tumblr

xo