♥Preference #12: Love Triangle♥

credit to: lukeperfectionhemmings on tumblr

Mashton: The doorbell rings, followed by the front door shutting. Michael and Ashton stride in, sitting down on the couch. "Hi guys!" you greet, squeezing between them. "We brought pizza," Ashton gushes, pointing to the box on the table. "Technically I bought it," Michael pipes up. You nod your head, turning on the TV. You flip through the channels, finding some cliche love movie. Michael snakes his arm around your waist, smirking when you glance up at him. You giggle, causing Ashton's jaw to clench. "Oh, I forgot! I got you something on tour," Ashton cheers, standing up. "Ash, you didn't have to do that-" "Yes I did. Here, open it," he whispers, handing you a wrapped box. You shimmy out of Michael's grip and he glares at Ashton. Upon opening the box, you pull out a necklace. You gasp, throwing your arms around Ashton. "It's not even her favorite color," Michael mutters under his breath. "No, it's her birthstone dumbass," Ashton snaps, turning his head towards Michael. "Ashton, I love it, thank you." "I bet it's not a real gold chain," Michael barks. "At least I got her something!" Ashton shouts, getting up once again. "I don't need to get her anything to prove that I care about her, she already knows I do!" Michael states, jumping up. "Guys, stop!" you yell. "You know Clifford, shut up!" Ashton pushes Michael, causing him to stumble back. You push in between them, glaring at them both. "What the hell is going on?" you question, looking back and forth from their expressions. "I'm sorry Y/N, it's just that Michael and I both really like you and we've been fighting over who deserves you the most," Ashton admits, continuing to stare at Michael. "Y-You like me?" you stutter, turning towards Michael. "Of course I do. Look at you. You're beautiful," he breathes, smiling genuinely. "Ashton I'm sorry, I-" "It's fine Y/N. I'm just gonna get going," Ashton replies, grabbing his keys and walking out of the door.

Cake: You're lying on the blanket, tanning with Luke. You sit up, grabbing the bottle of tanning lotion. You apply some to the front of your body, struggling to spray some on your back. "Here, I got it," Luke offers, taking the bottle and rubbing some into your shoulders. You giggle when he gets down to your lower back. "Ticklish are we?" he asks playfully. "Don't you dare!" "I won't if you take a walk near the rocks with me." "Deal," you sigh, smiling. He gently slips his fingers with your's. As you're getting closer to the rocks, you spot Calum. He waves at you, grinning. He runs over, abruptly picking you up, ripping apart the grasp between you and Luke. Luke bites the inside of his cheek, faking a smile. "Calum, what are you doing?" you yell, laughing hysterically. "Taking you to the water!" he shouts, smiling at you like a fool. "Cal, I'm petrified of deep water," you state calmly. "You'll be fine, I got you," he whispers, holding you closer to him. You get to a point where you can't see the bottom and squirm around in his arms, tears threatening to spill. "It's alright, I got you, I pro-" "No, Calum, bring me back, please!" you shriek, starting to cry. Once you arrive back at shore, he sets you down and Luke embraces you tightly. "She's afraid of the water, moron!" he scolds Calum. "Y/N, I'm sorry," Calum apologizes, rubbing his hand on your back. "And shut up Luke, she doesn't need you to be her superhero all the time." "She does if you're purposely scaring her," he snaps back. "I was showing her that she could trust me!" he pleads. "Stop arguing, my god!" you yell. "Y/N, I just-we both really like you and-" "You do?" you interrupt Calum. "Yeah, a lot." "Um, I'm not sure how to really put this but... Luke, I've liked Calum for a long time. I'm sorry." "It's fine, I'm sorry we were fighting. I'll get over it I guess," Luke swallows hard, taking a deep breath.