The time passed quickly and you looked at the clock you saw it was almost 6:30pm as you stood up from your chair Jensen called you. "Hello?" you answered your phone. "Where are you?" "I am still in the hospital, I forgot the time sorry." you said as you gathered your stuff and made your way towards your locker.

"Oh." he said, you frowned he was so weird that day. "Yeah I am on my way now." you said as you opened your locker. "See you." you added quickly and hung up. You changed and went to your car. You got into your car and drove home.

You opened the door of your apartment and saw rose petals distributed all over the floor, which made you smile brightly. You put your purse on the counter, you couldn't see him in the kitchen so you walked into the living room.

As you entered the living room you saw Jensen standing there with a bright smile and a bouquet of roses and you slowly approached him. He took your hand and went on one knee, "Jensen, what are you doing?" he said nothing and just gave you the bouquet.

He took out the red velvet box and revealed the ring (picture will be at the end) and you covered your mouth with your free hand. Jensen took a deep breath before he started to speak, "I don't know how to start-" he lets out a nervous and soft chuckle, before he looked up at you "-I love you so much, Y/N. You're making me the most happiest man on this planet and I am so lucky to call you mine."

You felt tears welling up your eyes not just because of Jensen but also because of Nick, "I wan to spend the rest of my life with you by my side as my wife and as the mother of my children." he said and you began to cry, mostly happy tears.

"So Y/N/N, do you want to marry me?" he asked and you hesitated for a moment and Jensen thought he made a big mistake and went to fast, maybe you weren- "Yes!" you exclaimed and he let out a relieved breath.

He stood up and took your left hand slid the ring on your finger, he smiled at you while he was doing this. You smiled lovingly at him while he cupped your cheek and leaned in giving you a passionate and long kiss, both of you smiling into the kiss. You put your arms around his neck and tended your head to deepen the kiss.

Both of you pulling away, gasping for air and smiling at each other. He took your hand and kissed the back of your hand, smiling at you. "I love you." he said. "I love you too." you looked at your hand, specific the ring, and smiled mostly to yourself.

"This ring is beautiful." you said and he wrapped his arms around your waist, hugging you from behind. "I am glad you like it." he said and kissed your head. You turned around and smiled up at him, "That's why you've been acting weird all day." you said with a slight smirk and he nodded.

"I was too excited." he said while blushing slightly and you smiled at him. "You're making me so happy." he said and leaned in kissing you one more time. You pulled away and cupped his cheek and rubbed your thumb along his cheek, "You just made me the luckiest woman." you said with a proud smile.

He pecked your lips and let go off you to pick up the bouquet you let fall as you two kissed. You walked to the shelf and took out a vase, filling it with water. You took the roses out of his hand and smelled at them before you put them into the vase.

"They're smelling so good and are beautiful." you said as you looked at the roses and then at him with a lovingly smile, which he returned. He scratched the back of his neck, "I'm sorry but I didn't book any table in any restaurant." you frowned and walked towards him.

"Jensen I don't care about a fancy restaurant, I am satisfied just by watching a movie or cuddling with you." you said softly and pecked his lips. "Jensen you proposed to me that's enough." you said with a soft chuckle and he embraced you in his arms, kissing your head.

"I don't deserve you." he mumbled against your head. "You do." you said and hugged him tightly. He cupped your cheek one more time and gave you a sweet and loving kiss. You put your arms around his neck and he led you towards the couch, lying you down on your back.

He never broke the kiss and rubbed your cheek so softly, before he pulled away, "I cannot wait to call you my wife Mrs. Ackles." he said proudly and you kissed his cheek. "Yeah me neither." you said as you looked at the ring and back at him.

" you said as you looked at the ring and back at him