.:: Letter Five ::.

Dear Soldier no. 78349

Thanks for the compliment on my name! I'm sure your name is lovely too but I kinda don't know it so I'm just going to pretend.

Wait! You said you don't want to tell me your name but what is I guessed it? Is it like Bob or Steven maybe? Or Jake... What about Dan? Yes? No? Maybe? Am I even close?

Anyway yeah, Mr.Worldwide.... He just seems strange to me. Like what's up with his songs. Half the time I can't even understand what he's saying. And that "it's going down, I'm yelling timber" song is just down right annoying. For the longest time it was all my friends would sing.

And yeah "lush laws" is their last names. Nick Laws and Matt Lush, so that's how that ship name was born. I told my friend Calum that you said he was cool and he freaked out. Saying that "a hot young soldier guy thinks I'm cool" and I was just sitting there like shut your ass up. He literally went on for minutes but I'm the real winner here because I get to talk to you like every week so ha. In that stupid Asians boys looking face!

And you friend Michael seems cool too! I mean you didn't tell me much about him but I like his nickname that he has. It reminds me of that song "my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns Hun." And oh my god! His name is even in the song?!

"This dude named Michael used to ride motorcycles!" THATS SO FUCKING COOL MAN! I wish my name was in a song? Is your name in a song? If so what song?

I really just want to know your name but I respect your privacy so I won't ask anymore.

Please be careful with your ambush thingy. Maybe you're reading this afterwards or before so I don't know but I hope you were careful. I don't want you to get hurt. But then again you are trained to do this so there is a small chance that anything will happened but there is still a chance something will happen and oh god my heart is beating fast Jesus lord alright. You're okay you're good. Everything's chill. But just be careful god dammit!

I'm going to go to bed but I'll be thinking about you.

Not in that way though....

Just like. Making sure you're okay and whatnot.

Because the other way would just be weird....

But I'm gunna go now. Byee

Your Friend, (we're friends now hehe)

Ashton :)

_________________________
A/N
Sorry I didn't update yesterday :/ I've been sick and shit but yeah I hope you like this chapter. And I don't know if I said before but lashton is American in this sooo yeah. I think I said that but idk