.:: Epilogue ::.

*3 Months Later*

The wind was blowing through the 17 year olds hair as he entered the large cemetery. All though there was what looked like to be thousands of headstones that looked exactly the same, its like he knew which one to walk exactly to.

"Luke R Hemmings"

"July 16 1995 - February 25 2015"

"Beloved Son, Brother, and Friend."

It was like he had been there before. He knew exactly what to do, where to go.

Finally taking a seat in front of the head stone, he lightly traced his fingers along the letters.

"This isn't how I planned on finally meeting you..." he trailed of as he wipped away a stray tear, cascading down his left cheek. Upon wiping his tear he continued talking. "I-- I got one of your dog tag necklaces... Aperently you also wrote letters to your family and you told them about me." Sniffiling on he continued.

"They sent me a letter... a-and they sent me the dog tag that had your nickname "Pitbull" on it, I have it hanging up in my room. It always reminds me that I need to stay strong and keep fighting..." After whipping his eyes yet again he got more comfortable. He repositioned himself and say cris cross before continuing.

"I'm sorry it's taken me so long-- to get here... I wanted to come sooner but-- but uh I didn't have the money to fly out here. But I saved up enough for one ticket."

"I uh got you this too.." He said before placing a single Gladiolus flower infront of the gray stone.

"It symbolizes strength... something that you and I have a lot of, you probably more so than me but..." Be trailed off as he ran fingers through his hair. "Everyone says that I only have about a year or so to live, and I'm kinda okay with that. I've lived my life as much as I could, tried to make it the best that I could... Plus I wanna be able to finally meet you."

"Hopefully, I mean. Maybe there's another side where you are and I'll finally be able to hug you and thank you for keeping me strong..."

"Hopefully..." he whispered. He finally looked up from his hands and saw a few people enter the cemetery. All giving him a sad sincere smile, which he returned with the biggest smile he could muster, which wasn't big at all. He found him self not smiling as much but he knew that coming here would help. Even just a little.

"I have to go know Luke, but I'll see you again... Soon, I promise." He whispered before getting to his knees and placing his lips to the top of the stone.

"I'll see you soon." He said before getting to his feet and turning around to walk out of the cemetery.

*5 Months Later*

"Ashton.. it's--its okay. You can go now." He heard his mothers voice as her fingers lightly traced through his hair.

He was in a room, filled with the people he loved. Friends, family, they were all here for him. All here to wittiness him take his final breathe before finally being set free from this cruel world.

Sniffles were heard from around the room as He felt his breath become labored. It was getting harder and harder to keep everything stable. A kiss was placed to his cheek before his eyes fluttered shut and a bright light took over his vision.

The light slowly started fading, turning into things. Like flowers, trees, and grass. It was all so beautiful. It was exactly how he imagined.

He finally took a step forward into the medow. Looking around he found miles and miles of land. Beautiful, beautiful land.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" A voiced startled him into turning around in a blink of an eye. A smile soon replaced the confusion on his face.

"Luke..." He whispered as he started in awe at the smiling, tall blonde boy.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Ashton..."

________________________________
A/N

Well that's it.

There's the end of the story.

I'm kinda sad but happy because yay Lashton finally met!

Thank you guys for all the support on this book and the votes and comments, it really means a lot to me. I thought about quitting this book so many times but I'm glad I've gone through with it. I really like how it turned out :)

Don't forget to check out some of my other stories if you already haven't lol

I love you guys! Xoxo