England?

AN: OMG I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER IM SO SORRY IM GONNA WRITE A REALLY NICE CHAPTER PROMISE!!!!
I sort of forgot where i left my story so lets just fast forward a few months...
_______________
Jen POV:
So me and Alex had been a "couple" for about a month now and to be honest its been the best month of my life. It's weird to think that I used to hate Alex's guts. Today he has a surprise for me but refuses to tell me what it is. I'm not a fan of surprises but I'm looking forward to it!

Alex took me to the beach bar where we had our first official date. He ordered us both a margarita.
"I just wanna say that what I have to say is pretty big" Al says slightly nervous
"Good big or bad big?" I ask
"Depends"
There was a small pause before one of us spoke again.
"Go on then" I say
"Urrr.... How do you feel about moving?"
"To where exactly?"
"Sheffield... See the lads are kinda bored here, and we kinda wanna go back home..."
"You could of said something Al, how long have you been thinking about this?"
"A few weeks, I didn't want to say summat until it was sort of official...."
"So you guys are definitely moving back to the UK?"I say
"Well... I don't know, if you don't want to go back then I will stay with you. I don't wanna be apart from you Jen" He holds my hands on the table and looks into my eyes.
"I think i might be fallin in love with you Jennifer"
I stare at Al, speechless at what just came out of his mouth.
"Lets go back to England" I say smiling, Al squeezes my hands and reaches over the table to kiss me.
"We leave next week!" He says
"Oh my god, i'm excited I've missed England!"
"So have I darlin', it will be good to be back. Now, how about we take a stroll down the beach?"
"That sounds wonderful"
I grab Al's hand and we walk out of the bar. We walk back in silence before I speak:
"Oh Al, I love you too" After I said this, his face lit up like a young childs when they are given a chocolate bar. He pulls me in for a hug and I wrap my legs around his waist. Al's still smiling when I kiss him. He pulls away, smiling and then mutters "I wanna be yours Jen". I grin at his little joke then kiss him again. This is such a perfect moment, i don't want it to end...