Its my hidden talent

I woke to a loud bang coming from the other end of the room. I sat up curious to find out what had fell. There stood Alex just in his boxers and an apron tied around him. "Ay for fucks sake!" I heard him mutter, as he bent down to pick up the frying pan he dropped on the floor. I was too tired to get up and help him so I just stayed in bed and tried to get back to sleep.

Alex shook my shoulders about ten minutes later: "Jen darlin wake up I made you brekkie" I moaned and slowly raised myself up into a sitting position. Al gave me a plate which was piled with eggs, bacon and sausages.

"Aww thanks Al!"

"Your welcome swe'art" he said with a cute little smile

"These better not be the eggs you dropped on the floor" Al's face went bright red

"No! Anyway, I thought you were asleep!"

"How could I sleep with you dropping everything! Not to mention your swearing..."

"Ah sorry darl', I'll make it up to you, promise!"

"Oh I'm liking the sound of that! I have to admit you make pretty good eggs!"

"Its my hidden talent"

We both sat in silence for a while enjoying the yummy taste of the crispy bacon and scrambled eggs. I was the one who finally broke the silence.

"Anyway, how long do we have the room for?"

"Unfortunately we have to check out by 12. However, I thought before we head back to the city we talk a little afternoon walk"

"We might as well take advantage of this stunning scenery!"

"And the peacefulness" Al adds

"Ah yeah, you cant forget the peacefulness"

After we finished eating we got changed. Alex put on black denim jeans and a white v-necked shirt. I wore shorts and a light pink top with my chealsea boots. We checked out and shoved our bags in the back of the car. The two of us then walked into the beautiful forest, enjoying the bliss.

"I need to tell you something love" Al says sounding quite serious

"What?"

"Um, well we've been invited to the brits and I think the lads are expecting me to take you. Do you know what this means?"

"I think I might have a rough idea..."

"It means that our "relationship" will go public, do you want that?"

I thought for numerous seconds before replying: "To be honest I don't really know. I don't know what its like to be noticed and recognized. However I think the real question is do you think Matt would be okay if we ended it now?"

"To be honest, he will be upset if we either end it now or later in the future. In my opinion, I think we should end it now. The media will always find a way to slag you off- and don't even get me started about those fangirls!"

"Ok, lets tell Matt when we get back that we just want to stay friends"

"Sounds good, I wonder how Matty will take this shocking news..." Al asks with a slight smile on his mouth

"Hes going to be pissed. More at you than me. I mean I'm his sister, he can't stay mad at me for long"

"And thats why I think we should say that you broke my heart, then he won't think that I'm a player..."

"Are you being serious?"

"Of course I am! To be honest, I've got some feelings for you darlin', and its killing me to think that this feeling doesn't flow both ways"

"Are you being serious?" I repeated again. I was generally confused about this whole situation now- did he really like me?

"Jennifer love, for the thousandth time I never lie!"

I didn't really know what to say, I don't want to 'break his heart' but I didn't have a choice

"Al, we have to tell Matt that we're friends. Like you said the press will go crazy and I don't think I will be able to fool everyone with our fake love affair!"

Al had a glum look on his face as I was talking, I don't know if he's being serious or just milking it.

"Ok, we will tell him. If thats what you want, thats what we'll do"

"Thanks for understanding Al" I give him a long hug and as we pull away he kisses me on the cheek.

"No worries darling, shall we start to head back?"

"Yeah, its getting late and I want to be back in the city before midnight!"

We turn around and walk back towards the car. We continue chatting about, well everything. Theres no awkwardness between us, we just click. I enjoy talking to him and I think he enjoys talking to me. I don't want this weekend to end...

When we arrived back in LA, we were both extremely tired. It was half eleven and all I wanted to do was sleep. Alex was pretty shattered to but he was trying to stay awake, I have no clue why.

"Welcome home guys!" Matt said as we opened the door to the apartment

"Hi Matt!" I say giving him a brotherly hug

"Good to see you dude, thanks for booking the room!" Al said

"No problem mate, how was your little night together then?"

Me and Al gave each other look and he gave me a little nod of approval to tell him

"Well... we actually need to tell you something" I start saying

"Whats happened?"

"We think-" before I could carry on Jamie came barging into the room.

"GUYS! Look, seems like you've been caught!" He passes me his phone. My mouth dropped open

"Oh fuck."

"Whats wrong darl?" Al asks, I pass him the phone. He raises his eyebrows and widens his eyes. "Well I didn't expect this..."

On that phone is a picture of Al kissing my cheek in the woods. Its gone viral. Holy shit. I just stared at Al in shit shock horror.

__________________________

Hey guys, I hope your liking it so far!!

Feel free to follow my instagram and twitter....

Instagram: @arcticmonkeys_bestband

Twitter: @arcticmonkeys_b