Welcome back!

After we checked out, we somehow had to find our way back to the hotel where the rest of the lads were staying. "Oh look, 4 missed calls from Jamie, 2 from Matt and one from Nick. We must be popular!" Alex said humorously as he checked his phone. I checked mine,"Seven from Matt, including 3 voicemails"

"They must be missing us!" Alex laughed

"There lives must be falling apart right now" I said as we both burst into laughter. Both of us carried on walking until we found a tube station, "hey Al, how did we end up at Finsbury park?"

"I don't know love, we must have walked a long way last night!"

"Do you even know where our hotel is?" I enquired "casuse I don't!"

"Shit, I was hoping you knew!" We started laughing again for a few minutes before Al spoke again

"I betta call Matt then-"

"Don't call matt, he might be pissed" I said

"Hmm, i think you're right, I'll call cookie instead" Alex dialled his number, Jamie answered but I could only hear Als part of the conversation:

"Hey"

"... We got lost and stayed in a hotel"

"No nothing happened!"

"... Thats the thing, we're at finsbury park and we don't know where you are!"

"Don't ask as we don't know ourselves!"

"What! Thats miles away!"

"...That be great, see you later!"

Alex hung up the phone, "There coming to pick us up, they'll be about half an hour"

"Where are they?" I ask

"Canary wharf"

"Shit, thats miles away!!" I was pretty shocked about how far away we were from the others

"I know, apparently Matts annoyed"

"I figured that, we'll just have to deal with him later"

"I guess, its just I just regained his trust and now I've probably blown it?" Al said looking slightly upset

"How have you blown it?"

"Matt thinks I banged you last night or summat, thats what cookie said anyway"

"What? How could he think that?"

"Well, we left the party early together and we stayed in a hotel last night, he's probably just assumed that something happened between us"

If this was true, Matt was being bery immature about it. I had to talk to him about this...

Me and Al continued talking until the tour bus pulled up.

"AL, JEN WELCOME BACK!!!" Jamie yelled,

"We thought you may have been abducted or summat"Nick added. His comment made us all laugh. All of us apart from Matt, he remained silent.

"How did you end up here?" Nick asked

"I don't know, when we left last night we walked a long way, but its a pretty nice place here. I think this could be a good location for a show" Al said trying to keep the conversation going. I went and sat next to Matt.

"You alright" I ask, putting my hand on his arm

"I'm great" Matt replies, still with an emotionless face

"You don't seem great, I just would like you to know that nothing happened between me and Al, you have to trust me"

"I do trust you, and I trust Alex. Its just that I don't trust drunk Alex."

"Well drunk alex didn't try it on with me, Al will always respect you, even when hes pissed. He is your best friend afterall" I realised when I was saying this that Alex actually did kiss me, but Matt doesn't need to know about that...

"Really, nothing happened?"

"No, do you trust me?"

"Of course I do Jen"

"Well that settles that then, I'm not lying!" I felt kinda bad covering the truth, but it was only a kiss.

"Ok, I believe you" Matt said, finally smiling. I smiled back and gave him a hug.

"Oh I have something to ask you!" Matt says

"Ooh, whats that?"

"We're going on tour in a few days and I would love if you could join us!"

"OH MY GOD!! That sounds amazing, I would love to come!"

"Ah awesome, its been great spending time with you Jen"

"Likewise, its been so fun hanging out with you again, I really missed you when we were apart"

"I missed you too love"

Alex then came over and interrupted our converstation.

"Alright?" Al casually asks

"Yeah I'm good, Jen do you mind giving us a minute?" Matt asks, he obviously wants to speak to his best mate in private. I give him a smile and a nod and I go and join Jamie and Nick at the front of the bus.

"Hey, do you guys think you'll be able to put up with me for a few more months?"

"Matt asked ya then? Or did Alex pop the question" Nick said, he and Jamie were laughing at his little joke

"Hahaha very funny, and it was Matt for your information!"

"Well we look forward to you joining us, Miles and Jamie's bird Ella are comin' aswell. It'll be fun!" Nick says

"Oh my god, it will be! Now can I ask you two summat?"

"Sure thing, what do you wanna know?"

"How did Matt act this morning?"

"Umm... Well he was just very quiet, kinda what he's like now. To be honest I just think he's picturing you two together" Cookie says

"I think he's probably thinking about if you guys broke up, how it will affect you" Nick added

"But we're not even together! He needs to understand that!"

"Ok I think its my turn to ask you something," Jamie says "Did anything actually happen between you two last night?"

"We won't tell Matt" Nick adds, they obviously wanted the gossip, I bet if I didn't tell them Al would.

"Well, we kissed but that was it!"

Nick and Jamie gave eachother a look and then started sniggering. Once again, our conversation was interrupted by Al. The two boys instantly shut up when he walked over.

"I hear you coming on tour with us Jen" Al said as he came and sat down next to me

"Yeah, I can't wait!"

"Me neither darl, it'll be fun!"

Jamie and Nick raised and eyebrow at us and gave us a smirk

"Aye shut it you two!" Al says jokingly. Matt came and joined us a couple of minutes later with a smile on his face.

"So where are we going first?"

__________________________

So guys i'm trying to make my chapters longer, and I still have many ideas( i was thinking doing a chapter from Alexs point of view)

I would also liked to say thanks for reading and voting! I can't believe I have 9k reads and over 300 votes! Thank you so much, it makes my day when you guys comment saying you like my story!

In other news I saw am at reading on saturday and it was the best night of my life!!