That rock n roll, eh?

It was the night of the famous brit awards. Me and Al have stayed friends since we told Matt about our fauxmance a month ago. Its almost like nothing happened, we get on so well but sometimes theres awkward tension between us. Neither of us has forgotten the kiss that we shared at the hotel.

The media went crazy after that photo of us was released.I even received a few death threats! However, in an interview Alex stated we were just friends. Slowly, the cameras disappeared and now I can walk around LA without being noticed!

We flew to the UK three days ago and I spent those days visiting mum and dad. I am really looking forward to today... Its the brits! I spent this morning at the venue listening to the performers (including my boys) rehearse their performances. I'm not being bias or anything but arctic monkeys were the best band there. I could tell it was going to be an amazing night...

The boys opened the show with a spectacular performance of R U Mine?, the audience were in awe throughout the track, especially at the flaming AM logo. After their performance the boys picked up the Best british group award and Al gave a pretty short and to be honest shit speech.

But the biggest award of the night is looming, the mastercard album of the year, will am grab it for the third time? I hope so, AM deserves so much more recognition than it already has got. Well, this is it...

And the winner of mastercards british album of the year goes to...

ARCTIC MONKEYS!!!

I jumped up quickly with excitement, I gave my brother the biggest hug ever and screamed congratulations into his ear. Do I wanna know was playing in the background as the boys walked onto the stage. Al was walking like he owned the place, god i hope he wasn't drunk because this could get quite embarrassing!

When all four boys were on stage and Emeli Sandae handed them the award, Al began his speech.

"That rock and roll, eh? That rock and roll, it just won't go away...

It might hibernate from time to time and sink back into the swamp

But i think the cyclical nature in which it exists

Demands it adhere to some of its rules

But it's always waiting there

Just around the corner, ready to make its way back through through the sludge

And smash through the glass ceiling

Looking better than ever.

Yeah that rock 'n' roll

It seems like it's faded away sometimes but it will never die

And there's nothing you can do about it...

Thank you very fucking much for this I do truly appreciate it

Don't take that the wrong way

And uh yeah,

Invoice me for the microphone if you need to"

As the microphone fell to the ground my mouth fell open. I think that's the deepest Brit speech I've ever heard. Before I could think about anything else the boys came and sat down with their award in hand.

"So Jen, like me speech?" Al asked giving me a cheeky look

"Well I liked it but I don't know if others will get it. You didn't actually thank anyone Al, I hate to say it but you could get some hate from critics."

"Oh let them have their own opinions, if they hate it they hate it!"

Alex downed the rest of his beer, stood up and spoke