Fancy trousers

After our delicious meal we walked back along the beach. I took off my boots and walked in the sea. The water was so refreshing.

"Al you have to paddle your feet in the sea, its so nice"

"But darlin I have my best trousers on..." Al whines

"Just roll your trousers up then" Alex gave me a look as if to say 'are you being serious'. Eventually he sighed and took off his shoes and rolled his trousers

"Sexy" I joke

"Ay shut up!" Al was now next to me and he put his arm around my waist. I put my arm around his and in our spare hand we carried our shoes.

"Have I mentioned that your hair looks very pretty tonight" Al says sweetly. I blush and can't stop myself from smiling.

"Aww thanks"

"Anytime, I sometimes question if you and Matt are actually related as he is no where near as attractive as you"

"Someones turning on the charm tonight!"

"I'm only speaking the truth!"

"I like honest people, they're more trustworthy" I say

"So you trust me now do you?" he asks raising an eyebrow at me

"I would like to say I do-" As soon as I said that he picked me up and flung me over his shoulders.

"So you trust me not to chuck you into the sea?"

"Yes, now put me down!" I laugh. Al puts me down and as payback I splash him, soaking his fancy trousers.

"Hey, they were me best trousers!" He splashes me back, drenching my dress "God I didn't splash you that hard!" I complain. Soon we were having a full on water fight, it was safe to say that we ruined our best clothes! Al's suit was drenched and his shirt had gone see through. My dress was also wet and my hair had become tangled and damp.

"Does my hair look ok?" Al asks. It had fallen flat but I thought it looked as good as ever.

"It looks beautiful" I say grinning at him and ruffling his hair at the same time.

"Just like you..." Al turned to face me and he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. He looked into my eyes and he kissed me, it wasn't for long but it was long enough. We pulled away and both had grins across our faces

"You ready to go home then?" I say. He nods and we walk back to the car in silence. It wasn't awkward we were just enjoying each others presence. His hand was in mine, this is a perfect end to a perfect evening.

_______

This chapters really soppy sorry but i hope you guys like it:)