Calm it Kermit!

I have to admit, the six of us were having a great time. There was a lot of booze so we were all pretty pissed. I thought Matt would act all brotherly by saying that I'm too young to drink, however he was too pissed himself too notice.

Jamie and Nick are really cool guys, Jamie's a guitarist and Nicks the bands bass player. They've both got girlfriends- they say they might be in love with them. I genuinely did believe them.

Alex went out for more booze and Matt and I were in Matts bedroom. "Are you sure you want to move to LA?" I ask him.

"LA's cool, its by the sea. Also, theres a Wendy's there!" I can already tell this isn't the best time to talk about such a huge topic.

"Maybe you should go to bed." I tell Matt, trying to push him onto the bed.

"Woah Jen! We're siblings, we can't sleep together!"

"No! I mean why don't YOU go to bed so you can have some sleep."

"But I will miss all the fun!" He gives me puppy eyes, he is funny.

"MATTHEW HELDERS GO TO BED RIGHT NOW!"

"Okay, calm it kermit"

He falls on the bed and unsurprisingly he falls asleep straight away.

I quietly shut the door behind my and I walk down the corridor. As I enter the living I freeze.

Alex and Amy are kissing.

A few seconds later, Amy pulls away from Alex and turns to face me. Before she can say anything, I turn around and run to the toilet to throw up.