{Just an update~}

Hello hello everyone! It's been a while since I've showered you with updates, it's been pretty hectic irl and I haven't had time to work on Monsterverse 2019 which is priority right now on my list! That's why there haven't been many updates or comebacks, this next announcement is for those who aren't on Instagram; MStation is going to have a winter album this year and the pre-released track is going to be posted on the Monster Station book at 0:00 EST December 01, 2019 which is later late at night. Or in the afternoon for some of you who live on the other side of the planet.

Anyways I will try my best to work on Monsterverse when I have the time, I recently got another job so that's great?! Lmao I am very excited and a little nervous about my first day on Monday, I will try to make time on the weekends; except now because I want to take this time to relax as school has been kicking my ass and this is the only time I get to relax before I take on the job. 

Before I go I'd like to show my support for EXO by asking you to stream "Obsession" like crazy! 

That's it for me~ I will update you guys again next time when I have the time, to those who have recently applied I will try my best to catch up on those sometime.